LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sravan   20 September 2019

Will a father get custody of girl child

Greetings of the day... Myself from south india..by profession i m a employee in psb...i have filed a divorce petition for dissolution of my marriage with various reasons..which includes cheating(she hid from me that she is already married)..mental harrassmemt(to seperate from my parents).. and adultery.. Till now 2 hearings were called and she didnt attend either..now we r going with paper publication.. We have a girl child of 4yrs age..till january 2019..i used to take care of majority wrks of my daughter..like bathing her..feeding her..playing her..teaching her.. but after i knew about her illicit affair, i asked her to leave me nd baby, and get out of house..but she took baby alongwith her.. She stopped showing my baby to me..nd she even threatened me via mail that she will go away from town if i send any court notice further in this regard... Can i claim for custody my daughter..will i get any justice in this regard...bcoz i m afraid..if my daughter grows under her mother supervision..she will not have any ethics.

Learning

1 Replies

manpreet singh01039   20 September 2019

yes why not even that email in which she gave threat to you and easy with proper care and education you can sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register