LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sivanganesh (Manager-purchase)     22 December 2014

Will

My father  > Hindu > Two sons >ancestral properties> executed family partition>for Fixed assets>

Signed by father & two sons ( not registered )

Father died during 2008.

Six months back I came to know that the bank deposits ( Current account ) no nominee  and other investments  in my father’s name was credited in my mother account. And from that some transfers happened to my Brother account without my knowledge

Now the matter is  the above amounts  was transferred  by  “WILL” as if executed by my father

But the thing is the said “WILL” is a Fake and fraudulently created one . In that WILL it was mentioned  all the previous partition deed and other related documents executed. and the bank deposits & other investments to go to my mother after the death of my father

Now  what is the  legal way for further proceedings  ( criminal & civil ) to proof that the WILL is a fake and also let me know

If I  prove   the  WILL  is a fake; the partition deed executed by my father during his life time will also be Null & void ?

Please reply

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 December 2014

Dear,

Is partition deed registered?

Who do you think will claim the will to be valid. ?

Kapil Chandna Adv,

sivanganesh (Manager-purchase)     23 December 2014

Thank you for your reply

The partition deed is  not registered 
and iam the only person who was affected by the partition by not giving equal share and cheated by Bro & sister with the help of father
Moreover the Fake will was created by Bro or Sister to en cash the bank deposits subsequently known to me.
Suppose if i prove  the WILL is a fake one the entire previous transaction( partition deed ) will be Null & Void
Pls help me in detail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register