LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LegalFighter (test)     27 March 2015

Wife with mustache and beard

Wife has mustache and beard.She used to shave with blades once in 2 or 3 days.can husband files for divorce based of hiding this disease?

Learning

5 Replies

roshuv (Manager)     27 March 2015

You need proof of the disease by a certified doctor ... Only then it will be considered in court of Law. 

Best of Luck.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 March 2015

quite rediculus, was it not detected at the time of marriage.

reunion2   27 March 2015

Bull sh*t

Boss get her a proper treatment. What will happen if she file a divorce  case that you don't have hair on your head

LegalFighter (test)     28 March 2015

Sir

I was ready to live with her and asked her to come to doctor.She said "you are torturing me by compelling me to visit a doctor"

As well below is my old post:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Separated-wife-with-child-from-husband-103355.asp#.VRamXvmUd7V

LegalFighter (test)     29 March 2015

My wife deserted me with my child for the past 2 years stating false allegations over me.I have tried for reunion initially with my parents and relatives,it didnt work. Finally I have filed RCR and waited for past 1 year, but she has not come to court.Finally last hearing she cam and bluffed to judge "My husband only deserted me for the past 2 years.He filed case for reunion but actually he left me and my child alone for past 2 years ".

Now I dont want to live with her because she tortured me and my innocent parents too much and i cannot bare her lies anymore.They threated us stating "We will file dowry case on your whole family".But the fact is we never asked or got even a singly penny from them.I will withdraw my RCR in next hearing and file for Divorce based on Cruelty,Mental Agony and desertion.

Experts,

Please help how to prove that they have cheated us on her issue of mustache and beard?

Can I ask court to conduct a medical test to prove her mustache and beard?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register