Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife used bil to falsely accuse husband u/s 380

Dear All , 

I got married with my wife on 8.12.2013. My wife left on 22.4.2015 on her own free will. We tried our best to save marraige but my wife and her mother were adamant to break the marraige.My wife sent Divorce draft used in USA to us via email on 11.6.2015.Thereafter wife sent her sacanned handwritten list on 14.16.2015. . Advocate prepared a reply and i sent to her on 16.6.15 and requested that we have her following belongings and wife must take away immediately. Wife didnt came. And her relatives came on 21.6.15 and siad we want 20 + lacs list worth plus boys'side stridhan + damages . IThey threatened if we wont pay them then will will take it thru court. My wife family didnt met afterwards .My wife registered a false Dowry harrassment complaint against me at CAW Cell PS  dated 27.6.2015.I also sent a letter of apprehension of attempt by wife letter of informaton with attachment of  my reply of her stridhan dated  16.6.15 to her PS SHO and Commisiioner DP, my Noidfa PS SHO and SSP Noida on 26.6.2015. Further to 27.6.2015 my wife also filed a false DV case dated 14.7.2015.

On On 11.9.2015  wife submitted her second false list with 28 more contradictions with previous list . 01.10.2015, at CAW Cell wife first admits that she shall not take her stridhan back in front of IO and said that she wants lumpsum for divorce and she doesnt wants to save her marriage any more. She also demanded registeration of fir. Immediately the case was referred to delhi govt mediation centre for date on 26.10.15. On  20.10.15 I sent the  specific reply for sencd list of many pages to all Police and on 23 i sent hard copy replies to police. On 26.10.15 she gave letter to mediation centre that she doesnt wants mediation and file should be proceeded for fir.

In DV case, first date was 26.10.2015 and we demanded ,mediation , kkd courts, delhi ,was held on 31.10.2015. Mediator was 99% successful in bring me and her to MOU on that date itself but mediator told that first motion would held on 23.4.16.. Wife agreed that she shall take her stridhan  gold items only rather than lumsum cash settlement.

When the wife consulted among family, her mother alleged mediator that when cases will run till 22.4.15, you have pressurised my daugter for mou. We want cash. they said. and next date is 5.12.2015.

Shockingly I recieved a phone call from PS of wife that my BIL has registered FIR at the PS that some robbery had taken place on 31.10.15 late night .i.e 02:30 in 1.11.2015 and he called me for statement. He said that he bil has expresses doubt that the me the husband has cnducted burglar on the house of wife on that the night of 31.10.15. I said its false sir ans i was at noida on that night. He specifccly mentioned that he wanted my phone call records as bil doubted that i used my sources for theft.

I said sir send me notice u/s 160 crpc and i shall come and copperate in investigation.

Yesterday i suprisingly foumd that my fir has been registered by the PS of wife on DP site and i am the only suspect. Items stolen were their mob phones, dl, rc, ladies purse with valuables and cash worth Rs 40000.

Astonishignly no notice or official information recieved till date.But FIR registered u/s 380  dated 1.11.2015 which is cognizable, non compundable and non bailable as per info on DP Site. No information of FIR u/s 498 A, 406, 34 registered  is available.

Kindly suugest the line of defence for this new theft case filed by wife using her brother against me.

Thanks & Regards

A Victim of False Cases.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register