LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (Owner)     21 July 2017

Wife threating me by cutting her wrist by knief, shaverblade

Hello Respected Members, I got married in 2014. My wife for small reasons threating me by taking knief in her hand trying to cut her wrist herself. in span of 3 years she did 8 times. Last time she did in March 2017, so we called her parents and told them stay with us or I cant stay with her along as for just small things she took knief and threating me. I have small kid 2 yrs, I dont want to waste her future. We requested her family please give us in writing that my wife wont do this activity in future. Her family is not ready to give us in writing. I also filed police complaint about this in March 2017. Now her family saying that she wont do in future but we are not ready to give you in writing.

So my question is what should I do now? I dont want to take divorce but I want to protect myself and my family from this  incidence also.  

Learning

3 Replies

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     21 July 2017

Hi, it appears that your wife may be depressed/subject to some other mental disorder. I would advise that you get her good treatment from an established therapist/psychiatrist, who in turn can confirm it in writing that your wife is suffering from any mental condition, (assuming she really is.)

If any incident occurs that may cause for your family to appear criminally liable, the testimony of a doctor or an expert on your wife's mental health/proof of your efforts to get her properly treated is likely to save you from possible guilt during the investigation/court proceedings that follow.

1 Like

Ms. Usha Hegde (CEO)     22 July 2017

For protection you can use condom. You can order your body size condom with durex company.

Mental wife, useless in-laws, retard husaband.

My question:

How did child happen?

My advice:  You both adjust in bed? Why dont you adjust outside of it too?

What do you do to make her act like mental?  Correct that part, automatically she will correct herself.

This is what happens when you marry off a boy who is physically fit and mentally unfit, same holds good for girl also.

Your drama kid will enjoy :-))

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     23 July 2017

If you want to save marriage you can take her back . but dnt give something in written or dnt close your complaint by saying that you are telling lie. Only close complaint in condition that she will not do this in future. As far as I think she will not do this in real. In future if she threats you should make a video recording of that situation it will help you. Your previous complaint will help you in case it happens in real. After taking her back you can take her to counselor, he can suggest you better way to solve problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register