LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife threatening

Hi sir I sent lawyer notice to my wife and preparing to file court proceedings meanwhile . I am a nri staying abroad and my parents are in my hometown..girl left house two months back and now she came with luggage to our parents even after sending notice ..somehow neighbours near parents house told that they are not in home... please let me know how to handle this situation.. the girl dont like marital life .. she is forcely coming to parents to file criminal cases on me and my parents. I am afraid she might come to my parents even after She receving court notice .

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 December 2018

Note down all cruelty events cronologically and move to area Family Court for divorce through a local prudent lawyer.

Your separation is less than one year, hence desertion is not there. Findout some other allegation which can be proved in the Court.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 December 2018

firstly, ask your parents to lodge a police complaint under senior citizen Act of harassment etc and her forcible entry in their house. daughter in law has no right in the self owned properties of her inlaws, so ask them to file suit for mandatory injunction against her. go strategically. if required consult with details. Siddharth 9811776422.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     14 December 2018

It's your parents house,no one can enter forcibly nor any authority order them to allow anyone, so they can always stop her to enter. They need not do anything but lodge police complaint for housebreaking if she try to force herself in their house. Forget any other law the no outsider allowed to force in property of other without his permission and so it stands for her too. You need not worry for all these activities she is indulging with advice of corrupt lawyers and police officials, law is there to protect you and your parents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register