LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SONAMANI PAPPU (SERVICE)     24 October 2016

Wife's right on husband's salary

After the death of my first wife, I married another women aged 40 in 2011, she is working having income of 55K , and i am having income of 93K , she is double graduate and have her two flats as property, and i have 1 flat as my property, both of us having daughters of 24 years, her daughter is married, my daughter unmarried. due to difference of opinion i had to keep my daughter away as my wife could not accept her nicely. i was under threat of 498 hence i left my own flat and started staying with my wife in her flat, she demanded rental and i am giving rental to her Rs.5000 pm since 2012 and staying with her in her flat. i also manage all house expenses as per the standard she had set. with all bills / house expenses / phones / electricity / house maid / grocery / vegetables / out station tours - holidays / now her demand is increasing in terms of gold / clothes and other things. i am constantly under threat and just to keep my daughters career intact, under going sever mental stress and abuse by all of her family members. just tolerating since last 5 years. please guide me as my social status is under threat and keeping quiet to save my life. her daughter keep torturing me. and abusing me. but just to lead the life i am pulling on like an ass. at the initial days she said i will manage with my salary and will not be a burden on you, but now the view point is changing. i also have an notarized agreement on 100 Rs stamp paper with her that in case of separation she will not demand any alimony from me, but now threat is increasing day by day.

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     24 October 2016

Originally posted by : SONAMANI PAPPU
at the initial days she said i will manage with my salary and will not be a burden on you, but now the view point is changing. i also have an notarized agreement on 100 Rs stamp paper with her that in case of separation she will not demand any alimony from me, but now threat is increasing day by day.

There is an judgement of HC which says this type of agreement is invalid because marraige is not a contract . but that case was when aggreement done BEFORE marriage but if it is done after marriage it may be used as an proof that she is capable to maintain hersellf.

But in your case , as you said that she is working and having property in her name. she is not entitiled to get maintenaince even you didn't have that notoised document.

You need not to be scared from 498a because it is her responsibility to prove allegations. Don;t worry!!

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     24 October 2016

You have done mistake by fulfill her financial demands every time and by leaving your own house. Now you should wake up. First collect evidence of her job and source of income, her own property. Then leave her house move to your own house. Stop paying her. Dnt be fear of 498a nothing she can do except filing case. Court need evidence to prove without evidence her case will be dismissed. If she file any case she has to prove her allegation not you have to prove your innocence. She can't get maintenance . Your evidence of her job and her property will help you in maintenance cases. As long you fear she will threats you . So stop fearing. Darr k aage hi jeet hai!

(Guest)
Zindagi ka suffer mein pappu salaw. Just enjoy fisting. U should not have remarried after death of biwi no.1.
1 Like

(Guest)
Dear pappu.. A man is supposed to do what a man is supposed to do, not otherwise. Life partner is needed as a support system not as a headache which never ends. Life is all about priorities. What priority you give to which part of your life will solely decide on your future course of life. Yes you did great mistake by remarrying. God takes away someone as he doesn't want that part to be in our life. Each situation happening in our life has a bigger meaning. Point is you should not have remarried keeping in mind your only daughter. You could have simply concentrated on bringing her up instead feeding a snake. Now also you can stand up for yourself. If you don't want her, just gather courage n throw her out. Court kacheri sambhalne hum gain! Take my number...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register