Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pun (eng)     15 October 2013

Wife's maintenance rejected

Dear Members,

I am glad to share with you that trial Court has rejected my wife's section 24 of HMA application where she has suppressed her income and savings details. I am really thankful to the Ld. members here who has given valuable advise and would like to mention especially the sincere efforts and hard work of my lawyer who worked day & night with me to work on each and every point in detail.

Thanks

Learning

9 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 October 2013

Congrats , you have won this but be ready , alert and prepare yourself to win other cases also . Good luck .

stanley (Freedom)     15 October 2013

On what Grounds :D

1. That she was a working able bodied women . 

2. She Resigned her job of her own accord .

3. Her FD assests surpassed and she had sufficient means to survive . 

4. What about child maintanence is that been  rejected or has that been passed . 

Uma Maheswara (consultant)     15 October 2013

Hi,

Congratulations! Please share with us about the details of judgement.

Also let me know if your wife worked earlier or resigned her job on her own will before or after marriage etc.

Thanks

Veera

Manpreet (Manager)     15 October 2013

Congrats and gudluck for the other cases.

Keep helping the victims fighting similar cases like you.Also share the tricks & traps you applied. 

pun (eng)     15 October 2013

I have not got yet the copy of orders. Will definitely share the details of judgement. In my case my wife was working before and after marriage and resigned from job on her own will just to claim the maintenance.

Krishna Kumar (Business)     17 October 2013

Hi pun. Please share the ground details. I am in the same situation. My wife was working during marriage. She left me and also working. Now she quit the job intentionally as she want maintenance.

Ravi Kiran (Developer)     17 October 2013

Hi,

Please share the details. Even my wife quit her Job to claim HMA.

Regards

Ravi

(Guest)

Congrats buddy !!

Just make this judgement as your base to reject her further maintenance cases.Meanwhile keep eye on her move.

This was only interim but yes A well start is always praised to get relief indeed.

regards.

BHARATI MITRA (ES)     18 October 2013

Hi Pun,  can you please let me know the details of your advocate, there are very few like them who work hard day and night to give justice to husbands.  Will be very grateful

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register