Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Confidential (Partner)     29 September 2014

Wife refusing divorce, blackmails wth suicide. islam marriag

Dear all,

Kindly advice on the below.

I have been married for past 15yrs. Have 9 yr old daughter. I converted from Hinduism to Islam as requested by my in-laws. It was a one sided marriage under Islamic tradition and only registered with the Mosque. The marriage has not been registered under special marriages act and neither have I officially changed my name. After 5 years of my marriage, my mother retired and started living with me. She had been a psychiatric patient for over 20 yrs and differences grew between all of us because of my mother's health. Now my wife is refusing Divorce and threatens to commit suicide. Spoke to her family members many times but they all washed out their hands.

Kindly advice how to get a divorce? I moved out recently separately with my mother and have not informed her of my where about as she creates lot of trouble. She keeps calling non stop over the phone, literally harassing and making life difficult to live. There is no dowry complaints from either side. All we need is a divorce or separation.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register