LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sree   31 December 2017

Wife provide wrong maritail status in passport intensively

Hi all I got married on Aug 2014 and after 18 months she had left from my house and requested many times and she had refused me and I applied divorce but both lawyers are intensively fixed together and they dismissed the case against me was not attended. Recent i found that my wife submitted passport application with marital status as Single (unmarried). Till now we don't have divorced and no case was running in court. Guide me how can I get legal action against her and how can I get divorce based on this grievance

Learning

12 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     31 December 2017

If you had filed the petition for divorce - what grounds did you take?  State clearly.

Then when the divorce case was filed by you, how do you say that both lawyers are intensively fixed together and they dismissed the case against me was not attended. 

Who did not attend your case?  If the case was dismissed you could have got it restored. Why did you not do so?

Any wrong statement (marital status) given by your wife before the Passport office is not a ground for divorce.

Sree   31 December 2017

While doing investigation I asked my lawyer to my presence for each step and he was saying not required but finally the case dismissed like I was absecent

You are not telling the correct reason for dismissal of your divorce petition.

Better you cut and paste the dismissal order.  We will try to find the reason for dismissal of the petition.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     31 December 2017

Divorce case even if it was dismissed on non-appearence of the petitioner/counsel of the petitioner can be reopened/restored under order 9 rule 4 CPC by assigning good reason for non-appearence, so no need to file fresh petition for divorce.

As far making false declaration in passport application can be ground for rejection of passport to your wife not ground for divorce. Make complaint about her wrong declaration in the passport application to passport authorities.

Sree   31 December 2017

If I proved For the wrong informantion submission what are punishes she will get and how it will be help for me to resolve my case

Why you are losing is because of your this kind of attitude.  Even after being told that the wrong information allegedly provided by your wife before the passport authorities is not a ground for divorce, you are asking how this information will help resolve your case!  

You seem to be more interested in punishing your wife rather than getting divorce!  

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 January 2018

Wrong declaration in passport cannot be ground for getting divorce you can file complaint to passport authority for furnishing wrong information. Further you can file fresh divorce application before court as your wife has left you. Appoint good advocate, 

Sree   05 January 2018

Hi sir i tried all the ways but my finally intension is I need to talk with her personally and then both should have decide our decisions. if I get a chance I will vote for reunion but opositie persons are playing games with both of us lifes. I haven't seen till now after 20 months. And lawyers are saying you can get divorce even she is not interest bcz her parents playing game. And I got marry with out taking anything from them and spend my own money for all the thing. I have given soma years options but they are not responding. When send the notice they are saying we need time and will comparative but out of the court their behavior is not correct.

Sree   05 January 2018

We don't have children and we stayed to get her 8 months only with so many issue and now they are indirectly harassing me for money and they are not interesting to R�union. But I don't want do that bcz I need my family life. But they are not showing her with me and now I had information like she planning to go to us with out getting divorce that way she applied for passport like unmarried. So I conformed she will not come but at least she should have to say that thing only

Sree   07 January 2018

Need suggestions and help on above two request sir

Sree   07 January 2018

Sree   07 January 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register