Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Vora   07 February 2018

Wife playing games and fraud. what counter cases can i file?

Hi,

Myself & wife has been separated for 2 years. 1 child that is with her. Divorce & maintenance case recently filed and are going on.

Recently, while google searching, I discovered a newspaper ad placed in my name & my wife's name. Upon further investigation, I came to know that my wife has:

- Changed the name of our son without my knowledge or permission. Isn't this a crime?

- Removed the father's name (that is, my name) from the son's name. Isn't this a crime? All cases are still going on and she hasn't been granted custody of the child yet.

- Placed a newspaper ad in my name & her name. This was basically the name change announcement of our son. Isn't it a crime to place an ad on someone's behalf without their knowledge?

- Similarly, placed an announcement in the Government Gazette without informing me, or my permission.

- Submitted notarised affidavit in my name (but without my signature) to the newspaper & ad agency for placing the ad for changing child's name.

- She gave an interview to an online video channel making baseless allegations against her husband (that is, me, but without naming me).

What criminal cases can I file against her? Also, isn't placing a newspaper ad in my name also ground for defamation as many of my relatives saw the ad and were wondering why my name was dropped from child's name?

Thank you!

Learning

1 Replies

Verolla   29 July 2018

ghjcnj [thyz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register