LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife parents are coming for discussion-please help

Hi All, My wife's parents are coming for discussion. wife's father told to me to call ur parents also.Before they were forced us to come to their home but we didn't accepted. we told to come our home (Banglore) for discussion.My parents are staying in anathapur and wife's parents are staying in Karimnagar. am staying in Banglore. I told to my wife's father come to banglore for discussion. Now they are coming to banlgore.

Questions

1) My wife's father told me to call ur parents also for discussion.Please advise Is that good if my parents also come for discussion?

2) They are coming for discussion morethan 8 members. I don't know why they are coming for discussion so much people. Please advise what precautions we have to take.

3.)If my parents comes for discussion is there any harm to my parents?

4) In the discussion how I have to behave and if they put any conditions and do some drams,create scens at home how I have to react for those.Please advise.

5) After 3 months wife is coming to home. what precautions u want me take. am scaring till days we called so many times but she didn't come and her father also not accepted to send but now they are coming. Please advise.

6) Is that good if my parents also come for discussion or u want me call to our relatives instead of my parents?

7) Please advise whats their intention to coming more than 8 members for discussion.

Thanks for quick advises and thanks in advance.

Learning

6 Replies

fighting back (exec)     04 August 2013

venkat ...........keep ur cool.....dont worry. they wont come with weapons to harm u!!!!

jokes apart....first you decide if you want to stay with her or not

if yes..then only it is fruitful to discuss...as discussions only take place if the other party is interested in staying with the other spouse.

more members are coming from their side. just to build up the pressure on you....keeep that in mind......three to four members will alwasys be mute spectators and will only sit to build pressure on you.

it is not necessary to bring your parents tooo. because it is you ultimately who will be staying with your wife. ...you can get other members of your family just to build pressure from your side, just like them

if you people are few in number, they will create a fish market scene in your house. and try to build maximum  pressure on you. also get three or four lady members from your family. as ladies help  to keep the other side ladies at bay..if you all people are men..then ladies from other side will build pressure on you. and you cant talk much with ladies.

most important ----------- keep  a secreat video recorder with audio to record the entire meeting...it must have a memory card where original video can be stored. during recording.....you dont be offensive....be defensive.......but firm....dont make any stupid and unreasonable demands..........and speak whatever you have filed in your divorce petition or the cruellty that your wife gives.............talk very less.....and listen more..

belive me........... i have been through this discussion sh*t, there is never any outcome, but only a fish market is created and the girls side will always accuse you or some bulllsh*t allegations.....you just defend yourself innocently while the recording is going on..............

remember.............they might also be carrying a video recording with them secretly.........as was in my case..but i managed to find it out...and bluntly told them about it,,,,,they were embarrased and switched it offf.....................

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     04 August 2013

Hi Venkat if she has not filed any case against you till now  discuss all the issues with open mind and see if marriage can be/ should be saved. you may call your parents at your place. keep in mind that they may also be secretly recording so  be careful about what you talk. they might be bringinig potential witnesses .So recording the meeting is a good idea.If not possible then you also bring 2 to 3 witnesses in meeting.

Regards ASHOK

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2013

1) My wife's father told me to call ur parents also for discussion.Please advise Is that good if my parents also come for discussion?

Ans : It appearas he is really a wise man interested in apeaceful solution and it also appears that he also has a reaons to suspect your wisdom about having a meaningful discussion (which gets butteressed as you want to avoid you parents being there).

Absence of your parents from this meeting despite his re3quest is a good circumstantial evidence against you and parents.

2) They are coming for discussion morethan 8 members. I don't know why they are coming for discussion so much people. Please advise what precautions we have to take.

ANS : They are justified in coming in plural as it is evident from your query that they are victim of their daughter being subject to domestic violence.  Precaution you can take is not tobehave irresponsibly and arrogantly.  You are already being given offer to call your paresnts.

3.)If my parents comes for discussion is there any harm to my parents?

Ans : It they do not come then there will be certain harm.  They have no choice.

4) In the discussion how I have to behave and if they put any conditions and do some drams,create scens at home how I have to react for those.Please advise.

Ans : You have to learn shedding arrogance.

5) After 3 months wife is coming to home. what precautions u want me take. am scaring till days we called so many times but she didn't come and her father also not accepted to send but now they are coming. Please advise.

Ans : Your query does not indicate the circumstances why she left.  SO it is presumed that she left due to torture which you should not repeat.  He coming back indicates her desire to have apeacedful life

6) Is that good if my parents also come for discussion or u want me call to our relatives instead of my parents?

Ans : If you find your parents irresponsible then you can call other relatives also.

7) Please advise what their intention to coming more than 8 members for discussion.

Ans : It indicates that the que3ntum of their suffering at your hands is heavy.

oh Yes.  You had earlier thread at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Advice-on-divorce-petition-urgent-85181.asp#.Uf3GRKzQzmk

this thread indicates that there is a matrimonial discord.

You also have another thread

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Advice-on-maintanice-85417.asp#.Uf3GQazQzmk

hiding factsw in freshe thread can lead to worng advise

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     04 August 2013

hahaha..............there is no need to worry,if they r coming withmany person,don't meet with them.Talk only with your wife & her father & mother only.if they r coming with many person,they r creating only witnesses against you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register