LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan   22 November 2018

Wife not coming home

mt name is chetan 26 yrs of age. the matter is my wife is not coming home after going her mayeka . what to do pls suggest me . she belamiing for drinking and domestic violence but when it comes to violence i didnt do that . yes do agree that i drink but not too much. she take this topic and raise it. I dnt know The main thing is that she always want to go mayega again and again and her father continously inerfare in my personal life . and its about 2 month now she is at her home and it the 3rd time when she did this. Her housemate and mailny her father give negative thoughts in her ming that take divorce and all nd now she ask me for the same. last time when i talk to her she ask for divorce . its about 2 month now she and her family tottaly bycott me . no call even blocked me . pls tell me ehat can i do idnt want divorce because i love her so much. but just beacose of her family negative thought she is doing this. pls suggest me what can i do??

Learning

4 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   22 November 2018

wait for another 3 months.

Chetan   22 November 2018

is there any profit for me. Bcose i to only want ki she should come back.

Please tell me what is benefit of it. and i should do after 3 month

Shashi Dhara   22 November 2018

Issue a legal notice to her &her father .she must come and to stay with u and to perform marital obligations .if she refuses then seek to family court to restitution of conjugal rights.their also she refuses then take divorce.

Mota Bhai Louda   22 November 2018

She dont want you.  You find someone else. and live in.   Dont waste money and life running behind her. No use going to court in these matters. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register