LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rabindra   02 January 2018

Wife neither returning nor coming to solution

Can anyone suggest me as I am really upset and mentally hararssed by my inlaws.I got married in year 2015 and from then till now it is hardly that my wife stayed at my place she went once in 2016 and after several effort she not agreed to return one day ,i was tired and stopped making effort ,she sent me mail telling she is pregnant ,i pampered her every time but then one day she agreed to return .I was happy then according to her conveninance i did lot of things like tour,my parents also left us couple of times alone but suddenl she again went in march 2017 and till date she hasnt returned back,i tried to pamper her and support and even tried to talk to her parents but always i get abuse and after several effort i failed .Her parents went to polce station but as per law no FIR can be taken directly so the woman constable called me,as discssuion were going on she told she doesnt have any problem with me but with my parents and she is happy to live with me if i take separate accomodation then suddenly my inlaws in front of women constable told that they will hit me ,will bring 1000 men and charge with 498A case then when my advocate told them that it will result in to nothing as the false case of 498A case will be proven wrong and the life of women will be spoiled hearing that they were quiet and women constable suggested to go for councelling during that also she agreed that she is ready to live separetely ,i took one month time and meanwhile tried to convince her but it didnt worked out and atlast after i was tired as i wanted to live a peaceful life i agreed on her terms then she didnt replied and then also didnt agreed to return. I tried to ask her what else she needs what i can do for her but evertime she abuses me and then change the topic and disconnects the call ,most of the time she disconnects my call and whenever she feels she calls me abuses me threaten me of suicide.I tried the follwoing things:-

1) Agreed on her terms but didnt worked out.

2) Requested her several times to come to conclusion ,i am ready to do whatever she wants but didnt worked out

3) Tried through relatives - Abuses and her father uses very harsh and slangs against my parents and everytime they make new story 

4) Tried through my Friend - this also didnt worked out 

5) Tried through my friend to talk to her father- Abused my friend,then her brother calls back telling that he did in anger ,he told to have a meeting ,but he denied saying that she feels insecure as the meeting my wife only asked first but it didnt worked out.

6) Sent letter requesting her to come back and even sent messages,greetings and bouqet but nothing worked out.

I am really upset and this mental torture ,i can't take any more as when her parents feel they abuse me ,my parents ,my wife abuses me and disconnects the communication and neither she wants to return neither coming to solution.

Please suggest me the best possible solution.

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 January 2018

Divorce is the ultimate solution. You may be told to keep marriage intact by many but the fact is it's broken down irretrievably and will never fix again. Sensible advice, apply for divorce on the ground of mental cruelty because of all her acts as mentioned and otherwise too. Forget her as she will never return back nor you can live with her with all such tantrums she had shown.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     02 January 2018

Why you are so anxcious to bring her back? Under the circumstance there does no seem any chance of conciliation. Go for divorce which seems to be the only option for you.

Alakshendra Rai   03 January 2018

go for divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty.....as per your statement above would like to suggest you dont try bring her back because till now she has not file DV case its a plus point for you but if she comes back and files it while staying with you it will be a severe set back for you.

Rabindra   05 January 2018

Dear Sir,

I really appreciate your advice ,it do sound sensible but the matter of fact,i need help on this and will be grateful to you if you advise me more specifically.

As the matter of fact how to proceed further is their any keypoints which can be helpful for my case.

Helpless Guy (IT)     06 January 2018

Originally posted by : Rabindra
Dear Sir,

I really appreciate your advice ,it do sound sensible but the matter of fact,i need help on this and will be grateful to you if you advise me more specifically.

As the matter of fact how to proceed further is their any keypoints which can be helpful for my case.

Hi Rabindra, from your story it is clear that even if you bring your wife back , she will always abuse you and your parents, it is not recommended you to stay with such kind of lady. You need to be mentally strong and spend more time with your parents. Forgot about your wife and your child if you have, let her put any cases it doesn't matter you have to defend yourself don't give up in front of wife and your inlaws. Take help of lawyer and be prepared for legal battle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register