Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Sharma   07 October 2015

Wife made a pcr call last month with false allegations

Dear Experts,

Please help me

My wife made a pcr call from my home in my absense only my mother was there alone in home. Now she has gone to maternal home along with my daughter.She showed her bag to police officer saying that  she is not taking any thing (Streedhan) along with her. In police station she gave a written complaint with totally false allegations. In police station SHO resolved the dispute with written statement from both of us of staying togehter. Where she claimed to go CAW if things didnt worked well according to her, police told me to write that you will live peacefully from now onwards. Same day her brother and uncle(alongwith 9 goon) came to our home with statement of Divorce and took their daughter with them and asked time for final decision.

Three days before she threatened me of ( 1.Commiting suicide 2. Putting case )on my family over a small issue which is all recorded.

Note: I have some evidences of (her/her family's) evil intentions agianst my property and members. Will it help me in trouble?

Now please tell me.

Did i made a mistake by signing the resolutions papers in PS? Now what can i do to protect me & my family? How to know if FIR is made against me?

Please tell me what kind of problem i can face in this scenario as PCR call has been made against me? 

What to do if she files a case on my family as she is trying to make deal with my family through my elder brother. Can she invlove my brother too in case? My Brother is living in Vishakpatnam . She is trying to contact him through watsapp messages.

Is communicating with her will make me more weaker? 

Please help me i am really worried

Contact no: 022-4104902

Learning

2 Replies

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     07 October 2015

ASSUMING THAT YOU ARE A GENUINE VICTIM AND IF SO, FIRSTLY TELLING YOU THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

BUT IF YOU ARE AT FAULT, remember that THE ARMS OF THE LAW ARE LENGTHY.

Now your queries. 

Did i made a mistake by signing the resolutions papers in PS?

NO...YOU DID THE RIGHT THING...THAT PROVES THAT YOUR INTENTION IS TO LIVE AS A PEACEFUL COUPLE AND FROM YOUR SIDE YOU ARE WILLING TO CO-OPERATE.

EVEN IF ANY SIGNATURE IN THE PS, HAS BEEN DONE, IN COURT IT IS NOT VALID.

ONLY A STATEMENT BEFORE THE MAGISTRATE IS TREATED AS A SWORN STATEMENT AND AS VALID.

Now what can i do to protect me & my family?

SILENCE, SILENCE, SILENCE

Each one of you.

SILENCE, SILENCE, SILENCE

Simultaneously, read all posts under family--marriage and family---divorce in this LCI forum.

Develop LOT OF COURAGE and PRACTISE SILENCE. 

COLLECT ALL EVIDENCE SILENTLY which can even be a small receipt for something that you have bought for your wife, as gift.

EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE.

How to know if FIR is made against me?

Visit the criminal court ( magistrate court ) and find out who the police constable is, from the police station of your jurisdiction.

He would have a diary with him ( FIR Diary ). He can check and tell you if there is any FIR against you.

Even if it is there, DO NOT WORRY.

I repeat...DO NOT WORRY.

Please tell me what kind of problem i can face in this scenario as PCR call has been made against me? 

Nothing. PCR will come to the PS. There they will call you and same interrogation.

Produce that earlier signed letter and tell them her intention is not good.

She has not wanted compromise and peaceful living.

So after signing in the PS, she has gone ahead with the PCR.

Her intention is to trouble.

From your side you are WILLING TO LIVE WITH HER as a peaceful person.

They will send the report to the court.

If she is attempting to file a false complaint, that too can be mentioned by the police in the report and in addition to dismissing the complaint, action can be taken against her.

For a good knowledge about PCR, read this

https://www.preservearticles.com/2012032929247/what-do-you-mean-by-private-complaint.html

What to do if she files a case on my family as she is trying to make deal with my family through my elder brother.

what deal ???

Nothing doing.

No deal.

This is not business. 

This is family.

Tell him to record all her conversations and her people's conversations.

If she files a case, nothing can be done about it.

It all depends whether the inspector will accept it in the first place.

If he does not, she will approach senior police and women rights and somehow file it.

it is now the BEGINNING of that age-old EGO problem.

It has just started and she will keep playing with your mind for some time.

Do not worry.

speak less, remain silent, keep repeating that you want to live with her.

Can she invlove my brother too in case?

YES SHE CAN

My Brother is living in Vishakpatnam .

WITHIN INDIA...SO SHE CAN...THEY WILL BELIEVE HER.

BUT IF HE PROVES THAT HE IS BUSY ENTIRE WEEK AND PRODUCES MOBILE PHONE CALL RECORDS,...etc TO PROVE THAT HE IS AT VIZAG AND HAS NO TIME OR INTEREST TO INTERFERE IN YOUR FAMILY MATTERS, THEY WILL  SPARE HIM.

BUT THEY ( POLICE AND LAW ) CAN TROUBLE.

HERE, SINCE YOUR WIFE IS ALIVE, USUALLY THE SYSTEM DOES NOT ENTERTAIN HER COMPLAINTS SO SERIOUSLY.

BUT ADVOCATES, WOMEN RIGHTS,...etc AND ALL THOSE RELATIVES, FRIENDS,...etc MIGHT FAN THE FIRE.

SO BE READY TO FACE ANY GARBAGE HURLED AT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

COURAGE IS VERY IMPORTANT.

She is trying to contact him through watsapp messages.

VERY GOOD. ASK HIM TO SAVE ALL THE CHATS. 

BUT WHY SHOULD SHE WHATSAPP HIM ?

IS SHE WILLING TO LIVE WITH YOU AND HAVE YOU SENT HER OUT ?

WHAT HAS HAPPENED ?

Is communicating with her will make me more weaker? 

YES AND NO.

YES because women have strong emotional manipulation power and she might play that card of emotions.

NO because recording all conversations will strengthen your case,if those conversations are heading in a direction that would make it clear that she is torturing you and you are NOT torturing her.

But usually courts do not care for recorded conversations since they say you could have recorded with wrong intention and attempting to blow wear and tear of family life, to huge proportions.

But as evidence, it is not a small thing.

If matters escalate, it is very good evidence.

But police will believe and based on that, case can be closed by police at station itself.

so record everything.

Please help me i am really worried

READ ALL POSTS ON FAMILY, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE.

YOU HAVE TO DEVELOP COURAGE.

IF YOU GET SCARED, GAME OVER.

IF YOU JUMP LIKE HERO, THEN TOO, GAME OVER.

BE A MAN...BUT NOT SUPER-MAN.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, SILENCE, SILENCE, SILENCE.

JUST IGNORE.

IT SHOULD BE SUCH THAT YOU ARE LEAST BOTHERED AND SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS.

SAME SILENCE SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED BY YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TOO.

BUT DO NOT TELL HER THAT SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS.

JUST IGNORE HER, RECORD EVERYTHING.

WITHIN EIGHT MONTHS, SHE WILL EITHER RETURN OR FILE FOR DIVORCE.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     07 October 2015

ALSO, HAVE ANTICIPATORY BAIL READY.

APPLY FOR AB FOR ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND THEN VISIT THE POLICE STATION.

WITHOUT AB ( ANTICIPATORY BAIL ) DO NOT ENTER THE POLICE STATION.

TILL YOU GET AB, MOVE TO A DIFFERENT PLACE.

BUT WITHOUT AB ( ANTICIPATORY BAIL ) DO NOT ENTER THE POLICE STATION.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register