Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sugunakar (project manager)     30 May 2015

Wife left the country and leaving abroad and left the child

Hi ,

I have applied for divorce peteion on Nov 2010, but mean while my wife left for abroad in 2013 with out intimating neither court nor me, she left the child at her parents home .I dont know what she filled in the VISA details, she is working in a reputed IT Company , So how to get the  her details like her complete employement track history and where abouts etc.....

when I send a mail to Norway embassy they didnt respond.....

please advise me what to do next ....

Regards,

Sugunakar

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 May 2015

You can fille a petition in the court to summon the employer to provide the details of her employment

FREDYCHARLES RK - Bangalore (Advocate)     30 May 2015

Hi Sugunakar,

As a PM , am sure you know the sh*t at work and timelines in IT. All the more she has now travelled obviously on Work permit or long term to that distant land where work pressure and work appeasment needs and levels at work will sicken minds with despondency. As much as possible try and  avoid the embassy route/official route, as that will make her all the more revengeful make her a serious avenging species on earth. Try the route of her colleages at work and get her official email address or plan a visit to that land ...believe me it is worth the effort and money at times. In case at Bangalore happy to help. 

sugunakar (project manager)     30 May 2015

Dear Saravanan,

Thanks a lot for ur info , she is working in TCS , Bangalore I am sending couple of mails to Norway Embassy and global HR of TCS but they are not repliing .Now I think Court order or legal notice is the only way or is there any other way.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Phantom Inc (Investigation/Research)     31 May 2015

_________

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register