LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja sen   28 May 2018

Wife left house and no contact

when she left house with her mother they said within 10days they inform what she want,but 2month over they totaly silent. they doing same thing before many time,Now what to do.sir I want to know what she want through sending a legal notice before rcr. Is it possible.Want to know what is her decision. So I want to give her one week for reply back through a legal notice. Is it possible.

Learning

20 Replies

Raja sen   28 May 2018

Is it possible.

Raja sen   28 May 2018

My question is through a legal letter we ask this type of question.

Raja sen   28 May 2018

My question is through a legal letter we ask this type of question.

Raja sen   28 May 2018

Pls any suggestion.

Raja sen   28 May 2018

Pls any suggestion.

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     28 May 2018

Yes, you can ask her whether she is willing to come back or not.

Raja sen   28 May 2018

Thank u sir. Just tell one thing if she willing to come back then I put some condition on this letter which obey. I want to clear her if she come back and doing same same thing then u may go.

Raja sen   28 May 2018

Thank u sir. Just tell one thing if she willing to come back then I put some condition on this letter which obey. I want to clear her if she come back and doing same same thing then u may go.

Raja sen   28 May 2018

Sir pls say

Raja sen   28 May 2018

Sir pls say

498 A fighter (Advocate)     29 May 2018

Now onword keep ever recording of her and her family. If house is rented change immediately Give complaint to police and so that she left. Immediately call elders mediators or well-wishers to solve matter keep recording . Send letter notice to call her back. Don't talk much. On pH if they keep recording. Don't provoke them. Hire a good family lawyer. Don't meet her alone or her family members at any place. After all this file rcr or divorce If matter solved withdraw otherwise your battle starts already when she left.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     29 May 2018

Now onword keep ever recording of her and her family. If house is rented change immediately Give complaint to police and so that she left. Immediately call elders mediators or well-wishers to solve matter keep recording . Send letter notice to call her back. Don't talk much. On pH if they keep recording. Don't provoke them. Hire a good family lawyer. Don't meet her alone or her family members at any place. After all this file rcr or divorce If matter solved withdraw otherwise your battle starts already when she left.

Raja sen   29 May 2018

Thank u sir. She and her family doing same thing before. I have all the record. Now I dnt give any chance which she doing before.so pls suggest.

Raja sen   29 May 2018

Thank u sir. She and her family doing same thing before. I have all the record. Now I dnt give any chance which she doing before.so pls suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register