Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shovit   23 May 2017

Wife left home without telling anyone and filled court case

Dear Respected Members,

I have an Issue with my wife, My wife left home without telling anyone and file a court case.

Rsason : Her parents pressuring me make our home on her name and make our all property on her name, Which i didn't do and they I am working outside the city and behind me she torchring my old parents and telling get out from my home and last year 4th July she left home without telling anyone and we have visited her parents home 3-4 times and tried to get back her but she is not Interested to came back.

Her parents threatned me if I didn't give them 30 lacks, they will put a dowry case and other cases, Yesterday i got court orders, I have hearing on court, Please suggest me what should i do.

I have hearing on 27th May on court, Please suggest what should i do.

I have tried everything to settle but she need only money thats why they file a case, Please let me know if any person not having the amount which they are demading than what wil happen. 

Please suggest me what should i have to do.

Regards,

Learning

6 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     23 May 2017

@ author 

you have  received court summons now what case have they filed. if it is  DV case than please state what all she has asked .she will ask for the moon so are you going to give it . hence please relax . you will get accustomed to all this .She will have to run around court for 4-5 yrs .On the 27 visit court and state that you will appoint a lawyer on the next date .

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Shovit
Dear Respected Members,

I have an Issue with my wife, My wife left home without telling anyone and file a court case.

Rsason : Her parents pressuring me make our home on her name and make our all property on her name, Which i didn't do and they I am working outside the city and behind me she torchring my old parents and telling get out from my home and last year 4th July she left home without telling anyone and we have visited her parents home 3-4 times and tried to get back her but she is not Interested to came back.

Her parents threatned me if I didn't give them 30 lacks, they will put a dowry case and other cases, Yesterday i got court orders, I have hearing on court, Please suggest me what should i do.

I have tried everything to settle but she need only money thats why they file a case, Please let me know if any person not having the amount which they are demading than what wil happen. 

Regards,

Shovit wherever there is a hole.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Shovit
Dear Respected Members,

IF SHE IS NOT INTERESTED WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BRINGING HER BACK?  HEADACHE GONE.  SIMPLY LET HER BE WHERE SHE IS.  IF SHE DOES NOT WANT TO COME PERMANENTLY THEN FILE DIVORCE.
GIVE WHAT THEY ASK OR ELSE THEY WILL FILE UNWANTD CASES AND MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL.
DONT GO TO COURT. UNTIL THEY ISSUE WARRANT, WHNE THEY ISSUE WARRANT, FILE DIOVVRCE CASE BASED ON DESERTION.
SHE MARRIED ONLY FOR MONEY, ALL WOMEN MARRY ONLY FOR MONEY, THAT IS HARD TRUTH OF THIS WORLD.  YO UWILL HAVE TO PAY HER IF SHE STAY WITH YOU OR PAY HER EVEN IF SHE DOES NOT STAY WITH YOU, WHAT IF SHE HAS A FREND?  WHOM SHE SLEEPS WITH? STILL THEN YOU SHOULD PAY ALIMONY, BEST WAY IS TO TAKE DIVORCE BY PAYING MONEY AND LEAD PEACEFUL LIFE.

Regards,

nri_male (S/W Engineer)     27 May 2017

Please mention what case she filed, so that we can provide you accurate advice. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 May 2017

The gender laws have lost their punch these days. She has filed a court case and not a police complaint. It means that you will not be arrested. Is the court in the same city as where you stay?  If so you do not have to go out of station. Her complaint would give what all she wanted and that would be the limit. It does not mean that you agree to that. You engage a lwayer and water down her demands.

(Guest)

WIfe leftaaaaaa?

u should do this..

Image result for happy husband

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register