Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Srinivasa Rao (SDE)     23 August 2014

Wife having affair

Sir,

My wife having affair with a boy and i caught both of them red handed in my house,i told to there parents about her affair and they requested me to forgive, so that she will change her attitude,but after one month of that incident,again she is chating with him in facebook and talking over phone secretly,when i was not at home,

So,i request you sir pl give advice me how to get the divorce from her and what are the evidence are required to prove that she is having affair.

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 August 2014

Big mistake you did ‘catching them and leaving them just like that’ and on top informing her parents about their daughters extra-marital affairs.

Now evidence are difficult to come. However do one thing give them ‘free’ time and you close your eyes which will encourage ‘her’ to experiment again and this time when they are in your bedroom close the main door silently and ring up # 100 and let police come and ask them questions what they doing in your bedroom? At that time press charges and RTI call details of your call made to # 100 and you have better case in hand making him prime accused and your wife co-partner no. 2 in petition for divorce under adultery charges.  

Install IP based mini spy cameras in your drawing room - kitchen and bedroom and while sitting at your office you can record their activities on a spare un-tampered HD and produce HD as evidence of her adulterous nature to seek divorce with no alimony.  

Also daily invest time here in reading discussions on S. 125 CrPC + S. 498a / 406 IPC, DV Act as these are the cases which you will expect very soon from her – her side if already not filed by her father!

B Srinivasa Rao (SDE)     25 August 2014

thank u sir for your advice

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2014

I think Mr. TajobsIndia has advised you to the core, however, you may gather evidence from now on without letting her know about it and once you have a substantial evidence, you can go ahead with a divorce case on the grounds of adultery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register