Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight for justice (Consultant)     19 September 2014

Wife has registered false address in marriage certificate

Hello

Wife has registered wrong address  while applying for marriage certificate in front of municipality officer. She was hardly staying with husband for 2 months and later withdrawn herself from the maritial life and have no contact with husband till now. Its colse to 3 yerars there is no contact from her except some time email communication . From the social network we have seen that she is not wearing chudi or sindur and enjoying her life like a bachelour. She is provoking her husband by showing photoes with another male.when husband has objected she has logged a complain in woman support center for dowery and domestic violence . After serving 3 notices ( sec 9A) she is not coming to court and staying with husband.. Her father is calling from different mobile to our parents and relatives and telling all non sense. Her father  is mentaly disturbing all of our family and relatives. When we are trying to contact in that number all the numbers are getting switched off..in these scenario what is the solution to get rid of this issue.... husband is mentaly very much upset...

Learning

8 Replies

fighter (Software professional)     20 September 2014

Bhai jo photo usne facebook par lagaya hai usko copy karke print kara lo aur court mai adultery ka charge lagao.......aur judge se kaho ki ye prove kare ki ye ladka kaun hai...woh court aayegi hi nahi agar woh galat hogi aur tumko EX parte divorce mil jaayega....bhai bina case kiya kabhi usse chutkaara nahi milega....baatcheet se kuch nahi hone waala.....

SuperHero (Manager)     20 September 2014

Approach Court and Lawyer....they should be able to help you guys..Search this forum..where valuable information is provided.

Rajender Kalra (Men's Rights Activist )     20 September 2014

You should record all the telephonic calls...also be patient..contact a good and genuine criminal lawyer and tell him the situation.Use this time to gather as much evidence as you can,,,make her father or your wife say on phone that you have not demanded any dowry...once you have sufficient evidence take your step as suggested by the lawyer..

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     20 September 2014

In the given situation, you file a divorce case against the woman on the grounds of desertion cruelty and Adultery use the address by which she had complained against you in the woman cell. Take out all the Photographs of her with her other male friends during the time of desertion and also collect the phone numbers, where abouts and other material details of her and her other family members along with the your Marriage card prepared by their side and wedding photographs if any as it all will help you to get rid off you from her.

Most important of all is to engage a good and experienced Advocate of this field to guide and represent you strongly; as many times these cases appear very simple but on the court floor becomes hard to establish the facts in our favour.

Fight for justice (Consultant)     20 September 2014

Thank you all

We have already wasted time because we didnt get a strong advocate. We are waiting for last notice to be served ..even she will not turned up i belive publication in paper is the only option left . we have already appeared in woman support center and have explanied about the matter..That center to near to my spouse residence so i fear they will do justice...The way they  interogetting was clearly seems like they are supporting my wife...support center are aware of that we have filed section 9 a and waitng for her to come back home ...any suggestion or any possible outcome on this...

Fight for justice (Consultant)     20 September 2014

ading to my above point - i would like to inform you that wife has raised complained saying they have given 20-30 lakh and we need to repay the whole amount ..if we will do delay in paying the money she will go to mahila commision ...

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 September 2014

If you are not aware of her present address, collect the address from the Women centre and send fresh notice to her address given to the women centre and may inform the court about this address given by her in a false complaint against you. In my opinion, since she has deserted you around 3 years ago, better withdraw the RCR and file a regular divorce case on the grounds of desertion, adultery and cruelty etc, which will bring relief for your mental turmoil.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     29 September 2014

I agree with the expert  Kalaiselvan, now you should move for the Divorce and engage a good Advocate to represent you in the court strongly.

We operate in many States under supervision and guidance of our team of experts For further legal assistance on nominal charges, you can contact me on below mentioned address and Phone number, Please call after Court hrs to get a suitable appointment date and timing.

Advise, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on this very site for my appraisal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register