LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (dd)     25 August 2015

Wife has not shown our daughter to mer

Me and my wife dont have any problem. We are married 8 years ago.  We have a daughter of 7yrs old.  But her parents dont like me. My wife likes her parents. So she went there.  So they allowed my wife and my daughter to stay in their home.  I thought they will come after the vacation of my daughter.  But Now it is more than 6 months, im staying alone in my home and my wife is not coming to my home. I asked her several times for the past 3 months.  She is saying she will come today, tomorrow but till today she has never turned back. When i call her, she has no response to the call. Most time she wont attend. Sometime if she attends she will ask me what do i want and cut the call on my face.  Im very upset.  During the month of June, i went to their home to see and ask my wife why she s not coming. By that time, her father came out and slapped me and grabbed my collar and pushed me out from their home. He scolded me and my parents very badly and threatened me that i should never come to the home to see the wife and daughter.  My wife is completely talking on favour of her father even she knew what he is doing is wrong. I dont know what to do now.  Im very upset and depressed for the past 6 months.  My wife is also not showing my daughter to me at all. I dont know what to do.  What is my right i do know.

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 August 2015

U and UR wife do not have any problem,but the villian of the piece is UR FIL.Is UR's an arranged marriage or a love marriage? 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     25 August 2015

since the daughter is more than seven years of age you can ask for child custody and interim visitation rights under guardian and wards act.

amaresh   25 August 2015

look into the future. 1st do a Gd in local Police station . Tell in your dairy everything. But do not disclose anything about the diary to your wife. 2ndly contact the relatives from your wife's side. consult with them . Make a plan to go to your father-in-laws home with them. 

SuperHero (Manager)     25 August 2015

@Raj - File a kidnapping case on your FIL that they have kidnapped your wife and daughter.

Then they will respond immediately by DV and 498a. 

Or Take some goondas or elders and do a panchayat. Just kidding.. :)

But Raj without Fire there is No smoke. There must be something which is deeply her in mind that she doesn't want to continue life with you. 

If a Wife doesn't want to continue her marital life, nobody can force her. 

Try to find the root cause of the Problem and solve it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register