LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Sachin (Social Service)     17 June 2019

Wife giving threats

seniors, please help and advice. i m married and staying with wife and 2 kids in rented house. wife filed DV last yearbut withdraw when i took rented home and in between her father expired. now wife dont allow me to take kids anywhere or to grandparents. wife spoiled kids with money, mobile, swiggy. send kids alone on ola. when i say anything, she threat that she will re-open the case and spoil my life and my parents life. she called her advocate and told to re-open the case. as per DV mo, both parties will take rented house and and share equal expence. kids are in her favour and she is financial strong and spoled kids with money. she abuse and misbeahev me in front of kids but kids wont support me due to her fear. i dont want to live further but need to be in touch with kids. please suggest how shall i procedd. please help seniors. 

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     17 June 2019

As you have decided not to live with her. You can file divorce application on the ground of cruetly. You can file children access application for meeting children in th divorce application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register