Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dvc498avictim (Otherd)     02 July 2015

Wife forcing to file counter in her rcr

Hello Experts,

I filed divorce against my wife on 26-03-14 under mental cruelity not bearing her mental torture and emotional blackmail from her and her cruel family and on retaliation she filed RCR, DVC and 498A against me and my family members. 

I managed to get stay from HC on all her cases including RCR and is still pending in HC. 

Now she has filed counter in my divorce case and expecting me to couter her back in her RCR case to which I have stay pending in HC. 

Now my advocate is forcing me to file counter in her RCR case so that he can again ask me fees even after paying all his fees to fight the cases.

Please note that I am not interested to take her back at any cost and hence filed Divorce petiton and my only intention is to delay all the cases as many years as possible so that she comes to one time alimony amount and gives divorce.

Please advice me on the below questions:

1.) Since stay on RCR is pending in HC and not yet vacated. Do I still have to file counter to her RCR case?

2.) Can I wait until her RCR gets exparte and then challenge it in HC?

3.) How much importance is given to RCR when Divorce is going on including DVC and 498A simultaniously?

Thanks Much in Advance for your valuable advises...

DVC498A Victim

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 July 2015

If you were successful in managing "stay" in cases (DV, 498A, RCR) filed against you, there is no need to file reply till stay is vacated.

You may consider to change your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register