Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu Kumar (SE)     01 June 2017

Wife forcing to come to local politician place for settlemen

Hi Experts,

My wife file a false 498A complaint and after she want to come back. But i am not ready to take her back. I told to Police please file a FIR i will see this matter in the court. But my wife not willing to file a FIR. Now they are met one local politician for settlement. They are forcing me to come to their place for settlement.They are forcing to my family need to come to their place for settlement. But if i go there they will do anything may be they will kill me also. What i need to do in this typical situvatiomn. I had their conversation in my phone. In the counselling time also they took some pleople and trying to beat me also. Please help me 

Thanks

Learning

7 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     01 June 2017

You should not go there, if you both want to talk you may go to Mediation Center in court.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 June 2017

Nowadays political leaders taking huge money from the litigants in the name of lawyers and police officials. They are cheating litigants by using noble professional people. so do not believe so called leaders.

1 Like

neeraj   01 June 2017

ohooo..good one..go for it..

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     02 June 2017

Majority of politicians are not trust worthy.So don't walk into their trap and get destroyed.AS suggested vby Sachin go to a Mediation cemtre and   AMICABLY SORT OUT YOUR DIOFFERENCES OR  APPLY FOR MCD OR CONTESTED DIVORCE.

(Guest)

DONT GO. tell them you can face it legallay.

Babu Kumar (SE)     02 June 2017

Hi All,

Thanks for ur responce. Can u please suggest me anyone ,how can i procedd leagally this harassement of this threatening

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     02 June 2017

You go to High Court and ask the Chief Judge bench for security as you;been facing threats.They will provide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register