LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   28 June 2016

Wife filed sec 12 pwdv act 2015

Wife is granted interim maintainance for child n herself which i m paying in monthly basis....case is in family court at evidence stage.....till now nothin has been proved....mediation failed many times even judge asked her many times to rejoin....she asked for my mothers property which judge denied....

now she has filed sec12 PWDV act 2015 in district court and my parents name has been listed in it...

Its been 2 yrs my case is goin on.....n we are nt in touch 

will the PWDV act squash as its been 2 yrs ..... What problems will i have to face.....any pros and cons....will help me flght 

Learning

5 Replies

Shekhar (Proprietor)     28 June 2016

Chirag, where are you from?

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     28 June 2016

you need to contest the case and detailed opinion after I see documents.

Warm Regard,

Nitish Banka

Chirag   28 June 2016

I m from Mumbai and case in surat .....my question was will the case be closed as its been 2 yrs we r living separately....no communication at all....evidence stage is in family court .....

A walk alone (-)     29 June 2016

Quash is not easy if depends upon your merits and evidence. If she only wants money then why dnt you try to negotiate her because you are also spending money on lawyer and court case. Problem is her she file case she has to prove. But you should also start collecting evidence against her it will help you in maintenance case.

Chirag   30 June 2016

sir maintanance case of 125crpc is already awared in family court & now its was her turn for evidence.....but she filed a new case of sec 12 of PWDV act.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register