Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sugar Daddy   20 December 2018

Wife filed for maintaince and RCR even after being a government employee. ?

As mentioned before my wife has filed numerous cases on me including 498a DV and 406. 354a on my younger brother. And latest filed maintenance asking about 55 thousand per month. she's a government employee and salary is around 45 thousand and I am a public undertaking servant with 50 thousand salary. she in her affidavit mentioned her monthly expenses to be 61 thousand rupees. judge already seems to be in her favour. can judge order maintaince?? she showed only 8600 rupees in her account?

Learning

9 Replies

Shashi Dhara   20 December 2018

U file an application to show her salary .if she is earning sufficient she is not eligible for maintenance .

She attached her salary slip. Income tax return. And still shamelessly claims for litigation and other expenses. Mine and her salary are same barely 3 or 4 thousand difference. We have no child

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     20 December 2018

How she is shameless if she claims maintenance, expenses etc? it is her right to claim if her income is not sufficient to maintain herself. She herself has filed her salary certificate etc which shows that she has not concealed anything. You have the right to contest the case. let the court to decide.

If 45 thousand isn't enough for her per month there is surely something wrong with her expectation with her own life dear sir..

Let the court to decide. You have no authority to judge.

Sure that's why I came here for suggestion.. how to save my hard earned income from such a women .. And yes I don't got any authority to judge her

Details of pleadings are required to be examined in order to be enable to suggest any measure. Consult your lawyer with details.

As per law even if a person is abled person then he is bound to maintain his wife and children. In court case nobody is beger.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     21 December 2018

Don't worry, her maintenance application will be dismissed. Her being government employee with Rs. 45000 as salary and without kids is sufficient ground for no maintenance with your salary as almost matching. Let this information be on record in your reply against maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register