Wife filed divorce

wife filed divorce and did not contested it. dismissed by default because of her non presence.

Would this condsidered cruelty.

If she made allegations against you and then did not prove then you can claim she made false allegations to malign your character and cause mental agony. That will prima facie be considered cruelty. Burden will shift to her to prove that her allegations were not false and her petition was not filed with bad intention.

Hi if she file case and not present in court and case not move and court dismis this case that other thing you need to check on what ground she file divorce case if she file false ground and ou now that she could  not prove them so you file counter case against her but its  not came in curtely 

Yes she made false allegations against me. i filed divorce petition how could it favour me in my petition?

It will help you if your case reaches stage of decision, which will take few years. Relax till then.

Free legal advice and legal aid cell

No. Non-prosecution may be for several reasons.

Bangalore

Originally posted by : lostkite
wife filed divorce and did not contested it. dismissed by default because of her non presence.

Would this condsidered cruelty.

What cruelty?  Petition dismissed, and she can file it again citing reasons.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics