Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari   13 May 2016

Wife does not take husband

Dear Ld. Members,

Brief case details: 

1. I filed a restitution case u/sec 9 HMA against my wife.
2. Wife replied with an application u/sec 24 HMA and she was awarded monthly maintenance.
3. The case is presently running under the jurisdiction of Civil Court Senior Division and not under any Family Court Jurisiction.

More importantly: My wife has habit to leave the matrimonial home WITHOUT my consent (whenever I happen to visit some other town for job related duties) and not join me continuously minimum for four months. She had been practicing this at least twice a year since the inception of my marriage,

Please answer me the following,

1. Isn't husband's consent important for wife to leave his company?

2. Is there any HC/SC judgement where the husband's consent to leave his company is underlined?  Please provide me some info or any HC/SC judgements.

Thank you

hari

Learning

4 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     13 May 2016

you can take a horse to the water but you cant make it drink . Hence if things are not working out between the two than the only option is to seperate .

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     13 May 2016

Tumhara dimaag toh theek he? Consent?  Which age are you in?  Your wife cannot be controlled.  Take mutual diovrce, throw money on her face and kick her out, such women dont deserve marriage.

The kind of women you are talking about is our moms, not these road sluts.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 May 2016

You can't control your wife against her wish.while she stays in her mom house just enjoy your life like a bachelor.

A walk alone (-)     14 May 2016

I can't understand why you are running for such wife who doesn't wants you. File divorce and live a peaceful life. No court no one can force her to live with you. There is no judgment who say that consent is necessary . If she leaves you for two years continously file desertion divorce. Why you are caring when she didn't care.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register