LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharath (desktop support eng)     04 August 2014

Wife denying to register a complaint

On November 2013 i came to my wife was still in touch with her married friend and was using his number. When I came to know abt this issue i called my in laws because of the same. Night around 10 every one came to my home and discussed that they both should not talk each other. After changing her SIM number she left my home for period of 7 months.I filed a petition in family councelling to come back which she failed and said she was having mis understand with my parents. She came back to my home and said to me that night  "her old bf still he is touch with her and abusing that she has to continue the relationship with him". When I asked my wife to file complaint she refused. after 6 days she went to her aunt home and called me and said he came to her aunts home to discuss which she didn't told me. When I again asked her and her aunt  to file a complaint she is ignoring and they will will take care. She is hiding everything to me and not disclosing the issues what is happening in her also she is not ready to file a complaint. Now am fed up talking to my in laws and wife regarding her issues. Please help regarding the same.  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register