Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHI_POST_DIVORCE-498A (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     13 March 2016

Wife delaying protest against fr in fake loot case

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Asstt. Manager in National Insurance. My wife is U.P. Govt. Teacher in Kanpur. 498A, DV and 125 crpc are going on in Etawah. My wife puts stay on divorce case in Kanpur by putting false FIR of 379 for theft of Mangalsootra and saying that her life will be in danger if next time she will come to Kanpur court and thus requesting to transfer the case to Etawah inspite of the fact that she is attending her school daily in Kanpur in which she is teaching. Police found FIR baseless and after inquiry puts FR by dismissing the charges. Through her lawyer she puts objection for FR but didn't filed protest and is delaying the acceptance of FR by putting adjournments from last 4 dates. Now I am waiting for FR to get accepted in court after which I shall go for opening stay in Hon'ble High court Allahabad.

My point of dilemma is that whether I shall have to wait for the acceptance of FR in Kanpur court because then my divorce case will be much more stronger and after then I shall go for opening of stay in Divorce OR I may take out certified copy of order sheet of case of 379 which will reveal that she is delaying the process of court and then I shall go to open stay in Divorce in Hon'ble High Court Allahabad. 

Please provide your valuable suggestions as I have to get rid of a cruel lady as soon as possible.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register