Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit sharma (Business)     18 February 2019

Wife created situation where I can't meet my son

Hello,

We got married around 2 years back and have a 6 month old son.

We were living with my family in a rented house. Things started turning sour when she would not listen to anyone in family, not dress properly, not wear sindoor, misbehave with my parents, etc. This resulted in disturbances and then my parents got relocated to another city thinking that their presence might be creating disturbances. Now she and I were staying together.

But she started throwing tantrums every now and then. Shout at me for nothing, threat to call police, etc. What I could observe is that she is always on phone with her mother and does what her mother advices. She forgot that she is a wife now and she should act her role. Instead she decided to take the control of the home and this thing caused more disturbances.

Then our baby happened. But she did not allow my parents to meet the child. Even I was being treated like a neighbour, and not the father of the kid.

This made me realize that now much is not left in the marriage as seeing fights everyday is ruining the relationship. So i prepared a mutual divorce paper, signed it and handed over to her to sign and give me. But she sat on it and never signed and gave back.

Then one day on a very small issue, she called the landlord and asked him to either ask me to leave the home. Went to the neighbour's house and asked to call police. She made the whole thing more dramatic and I had to leave that place immediately for my self respect. All my belongings are still there. It's been around 2 months since we are not together.

I am missing my son like hell. I can't go back because the whole society now thinks I am like some bad husband who tortures his wife. As a man, I have never said anything bad about my wife in public as I care for my family's reputation a lot. But she has been bad mouthing about me in her workplace (yes, she is a working lady), in front of her friends, in front of my friends, in society, etc.

Now since she is a working lady and her maternity leave is over, her mother stays in house to take care of son. I really can't afford to let my kid raise in that environment as they themselves don't know how to raise a kid with 'sansakr'.

And yes I am the same husband who got to know that she has slept with a number of people before marriage. I got to know this one month after the marriage. She has sent her semi-nude pic to a few people. I don't have proof of all these, but the semi naked photo can be recovered.

After marriage she talks with random people on dating and etc. Although I have caught her on this, no evidence is there.

I have a few call recordings though where she is talking with her friend and both of them calling me kutta (dog). A conversation with her father where her father calls my mother a sl*t, where her father asks her to keep in-laws threatened so that we will stay in her control, and where she tells her father that I will divorce her but after 6-7 years only and then he would be so old that no one will marry him.

I really want to get out of this relationship and get my 6 month old son back from them. Can you please advice me on this?

Should I file a case challenging her character and motives based on semi-naked pic that she had sent to someone before marriage and based on the call recordings she had with her friends and family?

Please guide me. And thanks a lot in advance.

Learning

8 Replies

Amit sharma (Business)     18 February 2019

How can I knowingly leave my son there when I know that he is not in safe hands? I know that they will make him like them only.
Originally posted by : Prasanna Advocate
Leave this one, find new wife, get new child from new wife.  Court cant give you justice, you will waste time and money.  Take mutual divorce, forget kid, find new woman, remarry, get new child.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 February 2019

As a husband return back to matrimonial home as that's your right to live there and command respect, don't demand. Forget filling any case for now and behave as father of the child try to send her mother back to her home and engage full time maid to look after the child in absence of you and your wife Keep very formal relationship with the wife and don't make any issue from your side nor think of using her previous relationship before marriage for any litigation purpose as those won't help you with the divorce nor child custody case.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     19 February 2019

If the matters are as you state, then divorce is the only option for you. The custody of the child is given to mother as per the Law. You can get visiting rights.

Shashi Dhara   19 February 2019

Think practal. Every one blames another .so in court it is not easy to prove. U r she tells I win the case then those r in fools paradise. So neglect it.find Ur own way which may helpful or useful.court cannot give any solution for Ur or her problem.if Ur job is transferable job.then take transfer and go far away from her.live as u like.

Martin S.   19 February 2019

Originally posted by : Amit sharma
Hello,We got married around 2 years back and have a 6 month old son.We were living with my family in a rented house. Things started turning sour when she would not listen to anyone in family, not dress properly, not wear sindoor, misbehave with my parents, etc. This resulted in disturbances and then my parents got relocated to another city thinking that their presence might be creating disturbances. Now she and I were staying together.But she started throwing tantrums every now and then. Shout at me for nothing, threat to call police, etc. What I could observe is that she is always on phone with her mother and does what her mother advices. She forgot that she is a wife now and she should act her role. Instead she decided to take the control of the home and this thing caused more disturbances.Then our baby happened. But she did not allow my parents to meet the child. Even I was being treated like a neighbour, and not the father of the kid.This made me realize that now much is not left in the marriage as seeing fights everyday is ruining the relationship. So i prepared a mutual divorce paper, signed it and handed over to her to sign and give me. But she sat on it and never signed and gave back. Then one day on a very small issue, she called the landlord and asked him to either ask me to leave the home. Went to the neighbour's house and asked to call police. She made the whole thing more dramatic and I had to leave that place immediately for my self respect. All my belongings are still there. It's been around 2 months since we are not together.I am missing my son like hell. I can't go back because the whole society now thinks I am like some bad husband who tortures his wife. As a man, I have never said anything bad about my wife in public as I care for my family's reputation a lot. But she has been bad mouthing about me in her workplace (yes, she is a working lady), in front of her friends, in front of my friends, in society, etc.Now since she is a working lady and her maternity leave is over, her mother stays in house to take care of son. I really can't afford to let my kid raise in that environment as they themselves don't know how to raise a kid with 'sansakr'.And yes I am the same husband who got to know that she has slept with a number of people before marriage. I got to know this one month after the marriage. She has sent her semi-nude pic to a few people. I don't have proof of all these, but the semi naked photo can be recovered.After marriage she talks with random people on dating and etc. Although I have caught her on this, no evidence is there.I have a few call recordings though where she is talking with her friend and both of them calling me kutta (dog). A conversation with her father where her father calls my mother a sl*t, where her father asks her to keep in-laws threatened so that we will stay in her control, and where she tells her father that I will divorce her but after 6-7 years only and then he would be so old that no one will marry him.I really want to get out of this relationship and get my 6 month old son back from them. Can you please advice me on this?Should I file a case challenging her character and motives based on semi-naked pic that she had sent to someone before marriage and based on the call recordings she had with her friends and family?Please guide me. And thanks a lot in advance.

When you saw that your wife is arrogant you should not have produced the child.  This will only complicate things further.  She will become okay after a child comes, is wrong perception.

She is unable to handle a adult and other relations, how will she handle a newborn?

All this you should have thought.

It was practically wrong of your parents to shift to some other town due to behaviour of your wife.

Her mother should have taught her manners, but she has not, both now are dominating you and your parents through police and women empowerment.

Getting divorce through regular means is tough with a wife like this.  You follow what Prasanna ji has advised you.  Anyway adultery is no more criminal offence.

On other hand if you follow Viijay ji's advice you will simply create big mess with a pig and you will suffer and nothing more.

It was your mistake to have produced kid.  Now simply move on, purchase divorce, leave the kid with her, find some good girl and remarry or even go for live in relationship.  Dont think too much.

Shashi Dhara   19 February 2019

Without secreting your first marriage if u enter into 2nd marriage or live in relationship or adultery then it may totally ruin Ur life and u become barbadoso.be careful.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 February 2019

Too long matrimonial story, consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts,  guidance and proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 February 2019

Too long matrimonial story, consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts,  guidance and proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register