Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D VENKATESAN   29 August 2015

Wife can eligible decree of divorce she is not set-aside

Dear sir,

wife decree of divorce is not set aside   dated 12/8/15 karnataka tumkur district court order issued against wife(petitioner)  following court order  issued  1. the application filed u/sec.5 of the  limitation Act is Rejected 2. Conseuently, the petition stands closed .my question is after decree of divorce wife  is not set-aside decree of divorce   wife can maintanable or not

my name is venkatesan  after marrage petitioner left my house and then after i sending legal notice 3 times  through advocate  the notice was served . then file tumkur court 63/2010 decree of divorce order issude court favour of husband  decree of divorce then after laps of  appel period  i got 2nd marrage . then petitioner case file in tumkur court miss 3/2013 under 9 rule 13 and limatation act 5  after laps of 1 1/2 year and another case wasalso  filed tamilnadu vellore court under sec 125 crpc maintenance case

please find attached copy 

Learning

7 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 August 2015

What do U actually want from the legal experts?

She(wife) is not set aside decree of divorc� and she put 125crp maintenance case in tamilnadu vellore Court . exparte divorce wife can eligibility for maintenance.

She(wife) is not set aside decree of divorc� and she put 125crp maintenance case in tamilnadu vellore Court . exparte divorce wife can eligibility for maintenance.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 August 2015

a wife is eligible to claim maintenance under crpc 125 from her ex husband even after divorce and the wife has to be given maintenance till she remarries

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 August 2015

Wife is eligible for maintenance even after decree of divorce unless she is well qualified or well employed.

D VENKATESAN   07 November 2015

Dear sir/madam. My ex wife filed in 125crp maintenance case in tamilnadu ex wife side evidences was closed and my side RW1 evidence submitted 20 documents evidence out of three (3) document is not marked please tell us why below documents is not marked family Court judge 1. Petitioners face book account detail's xerox copy downloaded from internet. 2. Family card xerox copy. 3. House Agreement xerox copy. Thanks regards D VENKATESAN.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register