LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singh   10 March 2018

Wife Maintenance, harms to me and my family

I am from Mumbai basically from Khandwa ( M.P). I had marriage on 14 Sep 2016 in Khandwa. I don't have any child. Due to some issues in between me and my wife. I want divorce due to such issues. I have never used hard words or bad words or any physical abuse. 1. My wife is graduated person. 2. My wife was doing job before marriage but after marriage she is unable to get good job. Having two years of professional experience and but at current state she is job less. 3. We don't demand for any dowry. They have given some 2-3 lac including jewelry, cash and customs and other things. 4. Me and my wife is not living together from last 4 months. She is living at her home. But not taken any legal action or FIR or case. But they are demanding very big money around 15-17 lac. 5. My salary is 60,000 per month but I am having personal loan of 30,000 all personal loan taken after marriage( It will go till 2021) . Is my loan EMI will be considere while giving maintenance to my wife. Including EMI of personal loan my net take home salary is 30,000/-. 6. Me and my wife never stay with family in same roof. Can she put false allegations of domestic violence on my family. We never ever did such things 7. Can my wife put allegations and able to prove that I have extra Marital affair actually I don't have. But she able to prove that action should be taken to me. 8. Expected wife monthly Maintenance. 9. What about extra Marital affair charge.

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.

with regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register