LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wicked wife and her criminal minded father and brother

Dear experts,Its very hard to estate each and every aspects of my fraud and wrong marriage that had happened in jan 2013 as we all were trapped in conspiracies made by girls father and brother before marriage.Following were the things which they have done to hit bull's eyes(trap an innocent groom):

1.The girls father behaved so politely and courtsely as they are from very cultured and spirutal family(favourite for my mothers customs)

2.They stated that girl is educated and preparing bankings and other competetitive exams.(suited for me as education matters alot).

3.They stated that the girl is so much homely that she only look after each and every household works inspite of her study.(that seems she is metorious and yet down to earth).

4.They stated that they are poor but yet managed their children to give respect to elders and to be loyal to his family memebers(sounds petty good for well mannered and cultured).

5.As Iam very philathrophist so,after seeing her I thought earlier many guys would have neglected her after seeing her becz of her ugly looks and living condition.So,if i will do the same then it will be not fair(I took whole situation on myself like if somebody sees me and rejects me then what will i feel after that?

6. My relatives also proppeled me to think the same way as they were.

after several attempts by girls father with shy and tears in his eyes i agreed.

But the real character of the girl and her family came after few days of marriage:

1. Girl is of loose character as she is having illicit relationship with her own bro.(she used to talk hrs in my absent with her brother,even i have caught her talking on phone by locking herself inside the bathroom)

2.She is not even educated and cultured as she used to fart with sound number of times infront of me and my family members(which was very awkard for a new bride)

3.she is very abusive and not homely(gives contaminated food as I found glass pieces and stones causing me to live without food before office and after office).

4.She doesnt  respect my mother and had several abusive words with my mother(my mother is wodow and got shocked after this eveidence).

5.She used to live very unhygienic and vulgar(her mouth and body smells alot for this i had told her to keep herself clean but inspite of this she never listened to me caused me to get away from her)

6.My conjugal life has been destroyed by her behaviour,abnormality and illicit charachter.

But these were not the worst the worst arose when:

1.when all the circumstances become untollerable when she threatned me to face consequences from her brother and father if myself and mother will say anything against her.

2.she doesn't listen any words from me and do all awkard things and always tell lies to me.

3. In my absent she passes jewellery items to her family members.

4. She and her family members eveoked in my house and threatned me that if i will say any thing to her they will drag me into false cases as govt. favours women.

5. She and her bro. and father persists me to transfer all properties on her name or be ready to face consequences.(all are on my mothers name)

6.All things belongs to my mothers name so they have threatned my mother also and spoken vulgar and filthy language on my mothers mobile no.

As Iam innocent and did nothing wrong inspite one thing i.e,I have trusted a wrong girl and family for marriage.

Plz help me how to get out from this hell......

Learning

7 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 July 2013

Dear Querist

if you think that there is any fraud in this marriage then you can file a suit for Annulment of this marriage.

you can file a criminal case against all of them if they threaten to you or your mother. 

you can file a complaint u/s 12 of Domestic Violence Act against them before Court through your mother.

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)

Chember No. D-720, Lawyers Chembers,

Karkardooma Court, Delhi

email : nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

web:    nadeemqureshi498a.webs.com

Blog:   https://nadeemqureshi1.wordpress.com/

Mob: +91 9953809956

+91 8802305262

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sufferer

Dear experts,Its very hard to estate each and every aspects of my fraud and wrong marriage that had happened in jan 2013 as we all were trapped in conspiracies made by girls father and brother before marriage.Following were the things which they have done to hit bull's eyes(trap an innocent groom):

1.The girls father behaved so politely and courtsely as they are from very cultured and spirutal family(favourite for my mothers customs)

2.They stated that girl is educated and preparing bankings and other competetitive exams.(suited for me as education matters alot).

3.They stated that the girl is so much homely that she only look after each and every household works inspite of her study.(that seems she is metorious and yet down to earth).

4.They stated that they are poor but yet managed their children to give respect to elders and to be loyal to his family memebers(sounds petty good for well mannered and cultured).

5.As Iam very philathrophist so,after seeing her I thought earlier many guys would have neglected her after seeing her becz of her ugly looks and living condition.So,if i will do the same then it will be not fair(I took whole situation on myself like if somebody sees me and rejects me then what will i feel after that?

Pardon me, are you some kind of saint or beginning to go into sainthood???

6. My relatives also proppeled me to think the same way as they were.

after several attempts by girls father with shy and tears in his eyes i agreed.

Dada Phalke award he deserves, nothing less than that.

But the real character of the girl and her family came after few days of marriage:

1. Girl is of loose character as she is having illicit relationship with her own bro.(she used to talk hrs in my absent with her brother,even i have caught her talking on phone by locking herself inside the bathroom)
No no.  Talking to brother hours together means just talking.  Ilicit relationship?  Do you have concrete proof before making such accusations?

2.She is not even educated and cultured as she used to fart with sound number of times infront of me and my family members(which was very awkard for a new bride)

Dietary habits, you should have looked into it, spoken to her and tried to gather as much information about her and her habits.

3.she is very abusive and not homely(gives contaminated food as I found glass pieces and stones causing me to live without food before office and after office).

4.She doesnt  respect my mother and had several abusive words with my mother(my mother is wodow and got shocked after this eveidence).

5.She used to live very unhygienic and vulgar(her mouth and body smells alot for this i had told her to keep herself clean but inspite of this she never listened to me caused me to get away from her)

6.My conjugal life has been destroyed by her behaviour,abnormality and illicit charachter.

But these were not the worst the worst arose when:

1.when all the circumstances become untollerable when she threatned me to face consequences from her brother and father if myself and mother will say anything against her.
Roll Call people.

2.she doesn't listen any words from me and do all awkard things and always tell lies to me.

People who lie are very dangerous and should not be trusted ever with anything.

3. In my absent she passes jewellery items to her family members.
Perhaps she was securing jwellery into a more secure place.

4. She and her family members eveoked in my house and threatned me that if i will say any thing to her they will drag me into false cases as govt. favours women.

This is the originality of these people, they are criminal minded people.

5. She and her bro. and father persists me to transfer all properties on her name or be ready to face consequences.(all are on my mothers name)

Dont transfer any property onto her name.

6.All things belongs to my mothers name so they have threatned my mother also and spoken vulgar and filthy language on my mothers mobile no.
Start recording all such conversations.

As Iam innocent and did nothing wrong inspite one thing i.e,I have trusted a wrong girl and family for marriage.

Plz help me how to get out from this hell......

Moral of the story:  Not all that looks white is milk.

You have been fooled/conned.   If you do not want to continue with this marriage, then file for divorce.  But before that, record such conversations of her father and brother threatening and file a police complaint against them.  Their plan is that of extortion, do not heed to their threats.  

Then move out of the current location to a rented house, maintain secrecy in all of this, you both shift to a rented house.  Why rented house, I will tell you later.  Later on file for divorce directly.  Lawyers will tell, there is a procedure blah blah blah, you have to send notice first blah blah, nothing doing.  File for divorce directly, divorce notice will be served directly to your wife at your rented house itself.  She will move out.

Arif Iqbal (Advocate)     02 July 2013

You can file case for annulment of marriage on the ground of fraud.

(Guest)

Dear experts

Yes i went wrong and fallen emotionally by seeing their conditions.

Anyways the bads are over as I knew all their conspiracies and acts.I desperately need to over all this things.It will be a contested divorce from myside bcz their family  has threatned to kill me and take all properties on her name and perform second marriage of her daughter so no need to talk further for MCD.

The following things I have done after their conspiracies and threat,plz tell me do iam gng right or it needs to be change:

1.after threat i approached to police station and given sanha number. of times but they have not registered fir,even though i have taken their seal and signature on my complaints carbon copy with me.

2. after geting threatning SMS from 2 ways by his brother i complained to police station,then police station incharge called them asked but they denied and made counselling but it failed as i opposed to live with her and directly told them that they are threatning me & my mother  and conspiracies are there as Law has given life to liberty and life to live so i will not live with her.

3. after this they approached mahila thana and i got call number. of times and a notice from their side.(I recieved phone only once and told them that why you are calling as you people have given notice and the date is ahead and before date why you are calling)

4.Their intention was to detained me in locup before filling 498a

6. As i didnt appeared in caw cell(mahila thana) in apphrension of arrest instead of that i have written letter to SSP regarding conspiracies of my wife and her family and indulgence of mahila thana to arrest me by mode of counselling(2 leters been dropped to SSP) have recieveing letter with me.

7.I hired an advocate who found to be dull after 2 and half months of case pending without any notice or date hearing.

8.The girls family came in my absent and done drama and threatened to kill me and occupy my mothers home and they willingly tried to broke lock of my flat (my lawyer suggested to fill robbery case and he filled a criminal case on their father and brothers)

9. after 10 days of filling criminal case he suggested to fill RCR for prevention of 498a even though i was not interested in this as i dont wanted to keep her anymore but he said it will beneficial more me.

10. after the SMS of life threats from their side it was now over to retain the RCR as i was reluctant for RCR and told advocate to fille divorce but he told me within 1 year it is not possible and made ammendment pettion in rcr sec-6 rule 17 cpc for converting rcr into divorce(which is pending as report has to be come into family court)

11. I have wriiten letter to human rights commission for indanger of my life and limbs and conspiracies done by wife and her family(human rights have taken it and a lleter from their side has been sent to SP for enquiry into this matter and submission of report within 1 month to them).

12. Now i felt my advocate is greeady(he never give me any bill of expenditure only asks money in advance) as well as dull becz he never discuss any startegies or be positive to tackle the cases as nothing had been done after three months of filling the cases.

plz suggest me what to do to get divorce from her with minimum maintainance by keeping safety mode of myself and mother from them.

Harsh (Manager)     06 July 2013

@author

I agree with @hh's suggestion of finding a rented place where you two can move out and you plan your next steps.  move out of your mother's house first, with her. then move out.

from your story, it is obvioys that you were trapped.

annulment --> this will not work in your case at all. it is not easy, and if your marriage is consummated, then forget it. was it a forced marriage, were you or she drugged during marriage, the only lies you have are about her hygiene, education, crminal background etc. technically it will fail in annulment. even if she lied about education, it will not get much weightage (my opinion). plus you will have to prove.

ab phas gaye ho, tho niklo bhi.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Harsh thanks for the reply,

But I cant do this as Iam not living with her now,

Just go through the following link

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-your-valuable-suggestion-on-rcr-amp-divorce-petttion-83763.asp#.UdhZgqy9LFw

thanks,

(Guest)

Experts views are awaited.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register