Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     14 January 2014

Why turned off eyes while dealing with common people??

Could any one explain? I filed the Special leave petition before the Hon’ble Supreme court of India for quashing the domestic Violence case filed by my sister in law and I had given the citation of Inder Kumar Grewal Vs State of Punjab but my petition was dismissed with just remarks.” The special Leave Petition is dismissed” I also filed the Special Leave Petition before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India foir quashing of 498-A case and I had given the citation of Geeta Merhotra Vs State of U.P but again it was not considered With making comment on the abpve, I like to made the following 1 In Inder kUmar Grewal case the counsel of the appellant has approached to the Hon’ble SCI on the grounds of Limitation factor but the hon’ble bench has quashed the proceedings and gave verdict in the favor of appellant and it was around 20-25 page order..I donot know how much hearing took place as the opportunites were given to both the parties and bench has considered the views and disposed the case by relying upon the allied cases disposed by them 2 In Geeta Merhotra case the SLP was filed challenging the territorial jurisdiction but the bench has considered the other points such as allegations and something new views such as “domestic bickering” and “allegations of the active involvement of the skirmishes etc has also been laid down nad gave verdit in the favor of appellant.The judgment comprises of 19-20 pages The integrity of the Hon’ble courts cannot be questioned but It makes me reasonable to think when common person like I files the cases only sketchy orders were given in SLP despite of giving citations which has some validity? and in the above cases the appellant has come with invalid grounds remarkable overturn were made ..could any one explain??

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register