Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Why officers' of the court remains deaf & dumb?

My Writ contesting rejection of my appl for a CAP cert for a MBBS seat for my daughter ( EAMCET Rank 2318 in 2013) was filed in HC of AP on 16/7/2013. It was first wrongly posted to some hon'ble Judge who forced it to tr to some other equally hon-ble judge. It was then taken up on 8 Aug 2013 by the second judge. He gave two weeks time to respondents ( GP for Home) to file their counter. It is not filed as on date. The case has been listed at least 4 times in a month but never been taken up despite several pleas by my advocate to the Hon-ble judges , the Registrar. I have obtained NOC from the advocate to fight the case as PIP. 

My point is why despite having an elaborate computer system my case was being listed at the tail ends which was never taken up? And what parameters are set to issue court slip for one and reject another for a similar case? Why officers' of the court are not taking up this very important issue through their bar council to its logical end?

WHY WHY WHY?

Learning

2 Replies

SSng Aulakh (Senior Ship Master)     29 December 2013

Dear Madams and Sirs,

Litigants, advocates and judges have almost similar relationship with each others as patients and Doctors in Government hospitals, where sometimes many patients dye due to negligence. Now a days doctors can be made answerable and accountable for their duty, but this does not apply to judges in Indian courts. Have faith in judiciary God will help. My Suit Original side 527 0f 2005 for nonpayment of salary and victimisation was expedited for hearing in the year of 2007 by an order of Bombay High court, but hearing of this suit is yet to start. Have faith in judiciary God will help. Judges are answerable to God Almighty -by Capt Sukhdev Singh 91-9821291594

(Guest)

Dear Capt Sukhdev 

It is very difficult to sort out 36 Crores Goddesses in Gucci & Gods without mustaches. So I have determined to get the Gods at the Judiciary to check and stop issue of cheats sorry chits sorry court slips to the favourite advocates probbably with some considerations.I am determined to get LOBIS the soft ware which claims that daily cause lists in the high courts will be prep automated without any manual intervention. But till then those Gods issue cheats sorry chits sorry court slips automation will not be effected. I have submitted a RTI query to the Registrar (Judicial) AP HC asking them wh are responsible for posting a case ar serial No 1 and another at serial No 233 . Who authenticate those cheats sorry chits and who is responsible to insert it in the daily cause list negating the automated LOBIS cause list..I have not recd their reply. I am sending the 1 st Appeal to Chief Justice of AP.

Why don't you try the RTI route?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register