LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjit   29 March 2016

Why men are always made to suffer?

My wife has filed a false dowry allegation in her hometown which is 400km away from my hometown. I am going to apply for transfer of case, but my lawyers feel mostly the judgment favors to women side (Tamilnadu). Why these things happening to men? It is highly against our basic fundamental rights to live with dignity and with equality. Why men are always cursed? Why men are always made to suffer in travelling long distance to face a false case?

Domestic violence case is addressed under the roof of criminal practice in such situation, place of crime should be given importance, as far to my knowledge. In her complaint she claimed lot of allegations which is happening in my hometown but why case alone should be done in her jurisdiction?

1. Marriage expenses were fully taken care by me and marriage happened in my hometown 2.Matrimonal life consummated at my hometown 3. Her DV case allegations were fully addressed to my hometown

Despite all these how our hon.court can issue judgment favourable to women only!!!

Both my parents were above 60 yrs and there were medical issues too. She accused all our family members. Luckily she stayed only for 20 days otherwise she would have called our entire hometown to the court. My house also giving care to 5 dogs/4 cats/couple of birds/dozen of fishes. If entire family were called for court hearing we need someone to take care these pet animals and there were lot of practical difficulties in asking someone to take care of them. Dogs were very selective in choosing their boss and they are very aggressive to unfamiliar peoples.

4. What importance is given to pet owners in view of this transfer of case ?  

My parent’s medical issue is also a key for my appeal but please suggest me what all should I mention to make my case transferred in a successful manner. Please help me by giving reference of judgement

Learning

10 Replies

Ranjit   29 March 2016

Thank you Very much sir. I agree with you regarding your comments.

yes I went through Section 27 1 (b)(c) of DV act. According to the act bascially jurisdiction has given equal important to both aggrieved and to an respondent. But in reality only section 1(a) alone given importance stating women is always shown mercy.

27 1(c) favors jurisdiction to respondent too

I really worried that indian law dosent give importance to caring of animals,

Now 1 aggrevied person Vs 5 Respondent . If i were a judge i will go to the mercy of 5 respondent who resides and got employed.

Ranjit   29 March 2016

Thank you Captain. She has demanded 55 lakh in court. How much do you think she will come down if i go for a deal. This women is for money and will try to suck money still my blood dries off.

Ranjit   29 March 2016

Thank you captain. I m doctor by profession , I heard even if I study law, I cannot practice law as there is ethic; an lawyer can only practice as lawyer. Is it?

Ya once i tried to negotiate. Opponent side disrespected us and they said we went to attack them. Now it turned into negative aspect on us. Only ground I should take, is to fight with my merits, I`m sure I can prove my innocence but only thing is the TIME. Time is going to be consumed lot.  Let’s see captain.

All her allegations stands no merit and were utterly false, I don’t know how her counsel can design a false case in this modernized world, I have some digital evidence which can throw her from the court. But it is certainly gender biased law. Highly prejudiced on men moment if filed,

Counsel like you should try to bring amendments in the law to save the dignity of men.

Arshit   29 March 2016

All knows that 99% dowry cases are false but still the no one dare to act. Judiciary has ultimate power but .......

Arshit   29 March 2016

All knows that 99% dowry cases are false but still the no one dare to act. Judiciary has ultimate power but .......

Arshit   29 March 2016

Arshit   29 March 2016

Arshit   29 March 2016

Hiren Gohel   29 March 2016

Ranjit, this is Hiren. I am also going through the same sort of pain. But the tragedy in my case is, my wife is having extramarital affair with one of her relative, and the same guy is a lawyer by profession. And he is fighting for her in the court. So, even if I would find any sort of proof against their relationship, I am sure they'll have a way to escape. So, I am just waiting for my death now, as I have no option now.

Ranjit   29 March 2016

Hi Mr Hiren Gohel, This is the time you must be double stronger than ever. Dont loose your heart. I can understnad your pain that too when you come to know your wife is in affair. There are lot of options ,there is a supreme court judgement in which hon S court denies maintenance as petitioner is a beautician. I went through your post and will post the link of the judgement there in another few minutes. We mens must unite, dont loose your heart, we are here. No matter if her boy is itself a lawyer, there is always a champion avaliable there for rescue.Find a good lawyer.

Try to collect evidence, get some detective on line. Dont need to worry about maintenance, I have heard many case even when maintenance ordered , people just stay silent without paying anything.and court will be too hesitating to hear these silly things. There are lot of ways to drag  even on worst case if you are asked to pay maitenance.SO stay cool. First collect eidence and find the right lawyer to firewall u. Go through menrights forum, esis forums. It can help u lot

you can mail me too ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register