stanley (Freedom)     16 September 2014

Why isnt domestic violence gender neutral in india

Man falls 12 feet to ground after being kicked by wife in Ghaziabad

Dailybhaskar.com | Sep 15, 2014, 21:27PM IST

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 September 2014

@ Author,

There are many laws which are biased towards men in India. Reason being biased is that not enough empirical data favoring making of ‘gender neutral’ laws presented – agitated – challenged in appropriate time – forum. 

2. The presented news reporting is one such act by a Woman which points to “that men can also face domestic violence’. Compilation of such empirical reporting and real life facts across India and a challenge white paper presented to appropriate Forum (Apex Court) results such Laws being Amended. Pointing such lone reports and seeking demand of its ‘gender neutrality’ does not convince Lordship(s) is my view.

PS: 

Quite often our lone 'Female' Law Officer aka Ms. Hema challenges me to point out single incidence of rape of a Indian Man by an Indian  Woman as she only believes that all Indian Indian men are only capable to rape a women and not the other way round! This is how society breeds 'gender biasness' and prorogated white lies continuously. Below link is real unexpected celebration or a crime for her which happened in 2012 in a very advanced Metro City of India that also in elite class home. The more such real life celebrations of crime towards Indian men are brought to notice of Law makers the Law here in question; Rape Laws may become ‘gender neutral’ is a point I am making for my aforepointed muse.

Readers, watch yourself   the full celebration of crime that a female Law Officer amongst ourselves say is never ever heard of…....

https://www.lifeok.com/shows/savdhaan-india--india-fights-back/full-episode-videos/a-tenant-becomes-a-victim-of-his-landlady%E2%80%99s-lust/521-440-1-71640   

[Last reply] 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register