Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Who is morally wrong he or lady doctor(ophth) ??

LCU MEMBERS HAVE CRITICSED FOR MAKING SUCH POST IN FAMILY LAW. SO I POSTED HER TO KNOW YOUR UNDERSTANDING

I am narrating the experience of ABC perosn and wants to share with all of you(THIS IS NOT I AM)

He had gone to Govt Hospital for repeated eye examination. the doctor examined him and advised for Indirect opthamology(I.O) test in which the eyes of the patient was first dialed by putting some medicine and then test has to be done by lying on chair (just like dentists) used to do and this process takes around 10 minute. The I.O was performing by lady doctor. In his turn the test was being performed by 20-25 minutes. during this the lady doctor repeats the process many times for his eye (lt and rt and then many times vice versa). whether she is unable to locaate the problem? or unable to take observation? But this was not done in other patients. During the process the patient has experienced contact of her body which is irrelevant in test. The doctor too much have experienced the same (May be she is too busy to experience this)? or the patient who knowing about this cannot resist?

Learning

4 Replies

Rocker (n/a)     25 July 2011

Nothing wrong with the lady doctor. I would also like to get my eyes tested by this lady doctor!

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 July 2011

Nothing wrong with the doctor.  Ravi's answer....

Ms Liberal (others)     25 July 2011

Anonymous you should felt ashamed of this for making any remarks

(Guest)

Doctors, irrespective of being a male or female, have to do their duty to examine their patients carefully and sincerely without caring for the parts of their body touches the patient. That becomes a routine for them. If they start taking care of their own body parts, you cannot expect them to discharge their duty as the occasion may demand in the interest of his/her patient.

If you have a question of moral, you would have avoided visit to a lady doctor. Instead you would have preferred to go to a male eye surgeon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register