LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagaraj   27 May 2017

Who is eligible

Hi sir, i am nagaraj from belgaum.. My father Has expired last month i am 2nd wifes son and my mother is government servant And my father also state govt servant first wife have 2 sons... My mother have marraige registration certificate.. Am i eligible for componssation job and fund... My name is not registered in SR book... Pls give me advise its urgent.. Thank you.....

Learning

11 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2017

It is believed that you are Hindu.

Confirm!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

Confirm!

Usually nobody confirms anything.  Why you alweays post confirm confirm.  What to confirm? ur head?

(Guest)

Confirm!

If you know somethnig type it, what is this nonssence?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nagaraj
Hi sir, i am nagaraj from belgaum..
My father Has expired last month i am 2nd wifes son and my mother is government servant And my father also state govt servant first wife have 2 sons... My mother have marraige registration certificate.. Am i eligible for componssation job and fund... My name is not registered in SR book... Pls give me advise its urgent..

Thank you.....

Marrying second time during lifetime of wife is illegal.

Image result for illegal

Next Next... 

Image result for illegal

Image result for jail

Lucky he escaped jail.  First wife sons are eligible for compaasionate grounds job, not second  wifes children.

If govt comes to know about your dads deeds, it might stop pension and other relief also.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 May 2017

Marrying second time during 1st 1st marriage is illegal. However you are considered a legitimate child.If  1st wife's children are not interested in your fathers job you can apply for the same under compassionate grounds.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 May 2017

Marrying second time during 1st 1st marriage is illegal. However you are considered a legitimate child.If  1st wife's children are not interested in your fathers job you can apply for the same under compassionate grounds.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 May 2017

Compassionate appointment is not a right.  When , due to sudden death of the bread earner, the family may suffer and face difficulties, the employer after considering the helpless position of the family may take a decision and use his discretion to support the family by providing the employment to the qualified. member in the family.   In your case the following is the fact, and even in this count, you are not eligible to claim compassionate appointment as a matter of right.

"i am 2nd wifes son and my mother is government servant "

Your mother is fully aware of the fact, and you might have also tried to get the same information through all sources.  It appears that in desperation, knowing the facts fully, you are soliciting for the confirmation of your ineligibility, to find alternates.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 May 2017

Originally posted by : Vykuntha Rao

Confirm!

Usually nobody confirms anything.  Why you alweays post confirm confirm.  What to confirm? ur head?

Everyone confirms it.

Why are you asking?

Don't ask.

Remain concerned with your reply if any, and your head!

Originally posted by : Vykuntha Rao

Confirm!

If you know somethnig type it, what is this nonssence?

It is pure nuisance by you...that you have typed.

You won't ask anyone to ask you what is to be posted.

Obtain copy of Service Rules, Conduct and Discipline Rules of deceased and also Compassionate Employment Rules of establishment.

These are  to be referred first for all points you have raised or may raise.

The application for compassionate employment by eligible family member may not be delayed and submitted under proper acknowledgment.

In case you want to rake up the issue you may also do it.

The decision in any case shall be as per applicable rules, precedences.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register