Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Which form to be filled for pf withdrawal?

Hi,

I need to withdraw the employee provident fund. I have resigned after working for 3 years and 5 months.

I understand that if I withdraw the money before 5 years then the amount is taxable at source, is this taxable by government or company.

I need to withdraw the provident fund even if the amount is taxable. Can someone please let me know the form I need to fill to withdraw the provident fund.

Please also let me know whether I need to fill Form No 15G.

Thank you for the help.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 November 2015

You have to use Form 19 for EPF withdrawal. Your employer should give this form to you. Else, you can directly download form 19 from the EPFO website. If employee withdraws amount more than or equal to Rs. 30,000/-, with service less than 5 years but submits Form 15G /15H along with his / her PAN.

Narra Lokanadha Babu (H.R. Manager)     06 November 2015

You need to fill form 19 for withdrawal of EPF accumulations and form 10C for withdrawal of EPS accumulations. To avoid TDS you need to submit PAN details and 15G form alongwith withdrawal forms so that there will be no TDS.

N.LOKANADHA BABU

ADVOCATE

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 November 2015

Read more in the website given in earlier posts and first submit Form 19.(use downloaded form that can be used instantly)

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 November 2015

You have sufficiently been advised. You can also speak to PRO in nearest PF office.

(Guest)
I submitted form 10C and 19 to withdraw the EPF, but I have received a reply stating that I need to submit form 15G.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2016

You have sufficiently been advised. You can also speak to PRO/APFC in nearest PF office.

Or download the directory from EPFO website and speak to them over phone.

They are the right persons to appraise you everything you need to do and don't need to do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register