Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

reddie   26 June 2016

Which criminal is applicable? or civil?

Respected experts,

My uncle is accussed in a case  406,420,468,467,471
                             A.b is granted long back and he is ready to face trails and Recently we came to know that in municipal record's my uncle's name got changed (mucicipal records already given in favour of uncle almost 3years back) i.e before case
now criminal case is pending in court  and complaintant illegally changed in his favour according to the charge sheet submited by the police and when we approached the police officers and they  investigated again and now they got to know  he is no were connected to the property..and he dont have any documents in his favour and chargesheet is false

municipal officers escaping that we dont know the case is pending in court but we  have acknowledgement copy submited to municipal  officee regarding not to entertain any application regarding this issue..

what we can do ? re-investigation ? quash? please guide  
advance thanks ! :) 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Hello Reddy! U better prefer quash but provided u have any relevant proof....Balachander Reddy,Advocate. Mail: juristybcreddy@gmail.com

reddie   26 June 2016

yes sir..

and change of name in mutuation is totally injustice..we would like to file case

which one we can file? 
civil suit or criminal? 
pls tel me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register