LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant (none)     17 September 2012

Where to report this?

I WOULD LIKE TO INITIATE AN ACTION GAINST THIS GUY FOR MY NUMEROUS COMPALINTS AGAINST HIM. Let me not mention my complaints , so I'll come straight to the point where I feel he is aswerable to law and he's messed up not only with me but the entire civil law, so I can have him by the tenderhooks by reporting his illegalities to the relevant offices..

- He runs a PG accomodation without any registration or a license. That means, he takes money all in cash and doesn't give a reciept to it. I am sure he's supposed to pay service tax to government+income tax which he probably is not doing . I want to know where I report this, I woud like to report this unauthorised business and non-tax payments to the relevant authority.

- the house where he runs the PG has been buillt on some land that was leased to his father by the government for poultry farm business. He had a fight with his father and occupied this building where he runs this PG business which most probably is unauthorized as the government had given this land for some other purpose and not this. I want to know if it comes under dda or MC or where else to report this cheating with the government.

Ofcourse, I have had discussions with all my friends before maKing up my mind for this action as I didn't want to be unjustified to him. He charges people for pg and services but doesn't oblige to serve the same. On top of that, he's rude, adamant, greedy, dictatotorial and everything. I am sure somebody needs to set him right, so let it better be me.

will appreciate your response,

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2012

Poultry farm is agricultural activity and Tehsildar has powers to intervene if agricultural land is misused as residential.  Any landless person in the area can file petition for allotment of this land (depending of revenue laws of the state).

For other evasions relevant deptts can be pressed.  Police is an agency.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register