Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajat Saxena (Business)     14 February 2016

Where to obtain copy of case file

Dear Friends,

I am been served a court order in a civil matter, last month, issued by one of the Additional District Judge from the Patiala House Court. However when I search for the same in the website https://judis.nic.in/Daily_Orders/DDC/do_retrieve_new.asp 

, I am not able to find a copy. Aren't copies of all the court orders supposed to be online? If not, how can I verify whether the court order is fake or not.

Regards

Rajat

Learning

3 Replies

Rajat Saxena (Business)     15 February 2016

Dear Frineds,

I have written with a lot of hope. But I will be disappointed as this forum will only serve academic questions rather than real people in real trouble.

Thank you all.

Rajat

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     17 February 2016

This is same on CAT Website too.

Madhava Rao Gorrepati (Member State Committee)     25 January 2017

Dear Sir, the order must have been served by the officer of the Court. while serving the order of the court the necessary papers are also funished by the serving officer. If it is an ex parte ad interim injunction the case file would be sent to you by registered post. only on proof of sending the case file by registered post the injunction order would be issued to the serving officer. what I feel is that you must have recived some notice by registere post and you want to know whether really any case is filed against you. you can verify this fact by visiting the e courts website. but you cannot get the case files on line. you must go to the court and seek the assistance of the head clerk if you do not want a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register