Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabh (assistant)     01 December 2015

Where to get the copy of land records in sikar in jaipur

HI,

My grandfather have bought some property in village Sikar of Jaipur many years ago. After my grandfathers death my father doesnot visited the place and we were not aware of the property as i was very small and my grandmother doesnot allowed to visit anyone due to some family issue becaus of propert.

My grandfather was having two sone my father +1. My grandfather died without doinf saperation and my uncle (grandfathers other son) took charge of the property. my uncle was not having any son and having one girl child. To continue as legel owner of the property my uncle adopted his daughters son as without any legel formality. Now the child he adopted has taken charge on property and doing development work on the same.

My uncle and his son saying that the property was not bought by my grandfather and hence we dont have any right on the same.

My questiones are-

1) From where we can get the details of property and its older records.

2) Can we legely claim our part in the property without any documents.

3) how can I Make claim on property

Learning

1 Replies

Puranmal Verma (Central Government Employee)     01 December 2015

Friend Your problem is quite difficult. But if you have courage a motivation you can win the race

For old records approach to Land Revenue officer of your area through Village Patwari.

2ndly without documents you cant have legal rights, But in the old reocrds if you fnd out the then you can claim legally.

First u find the records then agn approach to land revenue Officer and if required file acase in the Civil Court.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register