LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k   21 March 2017

Where shall i request for rti online

Wherer can I file an RTI online. I need some police complaint information under UP and punjab state.

I filed an RTI at https://rtionline.gov.in/  but they disposed the application stating

As mentioned in the guidelines for use of this portal, this facility is not available for filing RTI applications for the public authorities under the State Governments, including Government of NCT Delhi. Since your RTI application is meant for a public authority under the State Government of Uttar Pradesh, the same is returned herewith. You may file the same before the concerned public authority under the State Government of Uttar Pradesh.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : k
Wherer can I file an RTI online. I need some police complaint information under UP and punjab state.

I filed an RTI at https://rtionline.gov.in/  but they disposed the application stating

As mentioned in the guidelines for use of this portal, this facility is not available for filing RTI applications for the public authorities under the State Governments, including Government of NCT Delhi. Since your RTI application is meant for a public authority under the State Government of Uttar Pradesh, the same is returned herewith. You may file the same before the concerned public authority under the State Government of Uttar Pradesh.

You may file the same application before the concerned public authority under the State Government of Uttar Pradesh.

k   21 March 2017

Thanks for your response.

Can I do it online through a gov website? If it is, which site shall I log into?

I tried upgov RTI website ,which redirects to same central govt website?

If it cant be done online , what is the pricedure to do it manually or or paper?

Regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by : k
Thanks for your response.

Can I do it online through a gov website? If it is, which site shall I log into?

I tried upgov RTI website ,which redirects to same central govt website?

If it cant be done online , what is the pricedure to do it manually or or paper?

Regards

Abe dhakkan. Your query cannot be solved online.  Cant you understand that much. Ab itna pade like hone ka kya fayda?  Not every RTI query can be solved online as our great country even today in major cities there is no current properly available, where is internet available for govt departments?  How many are computer literate?  

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 March 2017

Browse this website for R. T.I. https://rtionline.gov.in/

Sanjeev   28 March 2017

Make a maual RTI application attd. a P.O/DD of Rs. 10 with it & send it to the concerned department with the RAPD attd.

Make sure you keep the Photocopy of it.

If u do not get answer within 30 days & u can file ur 1st appeal to the appellete authourity.

RTI is very technical so u have to be very alert during the whole process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register