Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     15 March 2009

What would be the outcome of general elections 2009?

Dear All,

Election commission announced scheduled for General Elelctions for the 15th Lok Sabha. As expected, political activities are increased greatly. New political alliances are formed. Couple of days ago a new third front emerged. In light of recent happening are we heading for a hung parliament?

Would like to know your views on the above.

Learning

15 Replies

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     15 March 2009

I THINK CONGRESS WILL AGIN CME IN THE PARLIAMENT.WHT ABT URS???

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     16 March 2009

Who come or who not come is not our concern. Now India wants a stable Government with much less ideological differneces like the left and congress. A stable government means a Government which can stand with its own foot. Not a hung one.

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     16 March 2009

• HUNG PARLIAMENT

• HORSE TRADING

• COALITION OF DIFFERENT PARTIES WITH DIFFERENT IDEOLOGIES WITH SOLE OBJECT OF BEING IN POWER

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     16 March 2009

The outcome of election would be Badhti Mehangai, Badhti Population, Badhti Power Cut, Badhti Corruption and what not?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 March 2009

Elections is fast emerging as a platform for many prime ministerial aspirants to explore the possibility of using caste, region, language, etc. to achieve their end. The people should reject such leaders and their parties.

ravikumarbcombl (advocate)     16 March 2009

Already i discussed this issue...once again i like to share....Yes Mr.K.C.Suresh is correct.... we want only stable government....if the Government having the stability then only the party forming government will be stable and taking revolutionary actions and decisions without depending the parties who really waiting to threaten like blackmail..... conditions and demands for giving support... .. see the scenario Mr.Shree... recently formed Third front.. they are not even united on electing the primeministerial candidature.... maya saying that after election.... means she is waiting for the reslut... ofcourse everyone waiting for reslut........ for that result should be unique is my humble request to the PEOPLE of INDIA.... everyone should cast their Vote after think and analyse their respective Candidature's political background, his personel qualification... his concern about the society and public interest, his party's stand.... ideology... etc. etc... . AM I RIGHT? we should think not for blindly going and casting the vote for anyone of the party.... atleast the people who are educated and having the interest on public...think about all those things and dont waste the VOTE........ which may be an advantage to elect criminals an unfit persons.....unqualified ..... etc..

Shree. ( Advocate.)     16 March 2009

Dear All,

Very pragmatic replies by all and Thanks for quick response . Let see Ravi, wht'll happen, Actually each and every party is using caste to promote themselves which is not acceptable in our constitution.It is very difficult  as there is a very faint line between caste based politics and casteist politics. We need a strong leader who is respected by all to keep that line intact. Do you see such a leader around in todays politics?

All voters should be guided primarily by national issues, and only secondarily by such legitimate concerns and considerations related to caste, religion, region and local factors. In short, every voter must vote, and vote responsibly.

Dear Mohit,

Congress AGAIN? R U SURE?????????????

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     16 March 2009

Yes I do agree with Mohit because Respected Shri Atal Bihariji is not playing active role in the recent election atmoshere n conflicts r going between top BJP leaders . I m looking  forward that congress will get chance to form the government . But don't u think that V should adopt "TWO PARTY SYSTEM" in our Nation also? 

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     16 March 2009

bengal will be a deciding factor to some extent--pls recall stake of last congress govt.

ravikumarbcombl (advocate)     17 March 2009

Excellent Mr.Shree... your suggestion on Leadership qualities.. and i repeat your golden words All voters should be guided primarily by national issues, and only secondarily by such legitimate concerns and considerations related to caste, religion, region and local factors. Thanks a lot for opening such a topic for discussion...

Shree. ( Advocate.)     17 March 2009

Dear Rekha Mam,

Two party system for any country is good for its progress and development.But the many party system for any country is good for  only Leaders and  their family development. CHANGE must come to India....................

But When? How? By Whom?

ravikumarbcombl (advocate)     17 March 2009

yes shree...... ;for your question but when? how? by whom???? people should think....... nowadays.........anyone can form the party.....vijayakanth's party , Sarath Kumar's party  .......going to contest in Parliament election.......... siranjeevi's party going to contest.....even last month news may be Ishwarya Roy will be the contestant for Samajwadi....... Roja....... goes to contest........Nakhma goes to contest..... all will happen.... until the change of people and deep thinking in this regard....... as one of my friend replied for my topic on cinema stars contesting in Election that our country is Democratic so anyone can contest ...... right.. they have the right ......but we too think and have some right ...... have some extraordinary one more SENSE..... SIXTH SENSE..... to think .. to analyse .. to find out which is right or wrong............ here i would like to point out the words of the great Greek Philosopher SOCRATES  "If you ask a question or series of questions in which your prospect can readily agree, then ask a concluding question based on those agreements, you will receive a desirable response". but i feel all these studies and knowledge are waste.. simply become a cine star , earn money.attract the people and getting vote, rule the country.... it seems that ..........????? who knows.... who realize.. who will think??????  

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     17 March 2009

With all due Respect Ravikumarji and Shree Sir V all are here to think and change the system of party politics. V only know and V realized that how to change. Be the optimistic Sirs!!!!

Shree. ( Advocate.)     17 March 2009

Dear Ravi,

Agree with your views and i can easily understand your feelings too.According to me ,every citizen of India has the rights to involve in politics so no point who comes to the politics, the point is who will do something good for the public . 

I cannot say the pros and cons of film people coming to politics because it depends on their activity we cant expect that they may work like they acts in movies.

The biggest advantage film stars have is that they already have a big public following. This gives them an edge. the problem is that they are not interested in public service, they are only interested in publicity! they definitely have an edge in winning but not in ruling ,the most common factor between the politician & a film star that they both have huge financial backgrounds on which they can easily make any one stand on their command.  Traditionally our Indian public "masses" judge you by your popularity and not by your knowledge and capability (in every feild). Anyhow I think that irrespective of judging a particular category of people entering into politics we must become wise enough to assess the leadership and intents of the person whom we are voting to since there is no point in blaming after voting for 5 years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register