Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeevlohani   25 May 2015

What will be next action of the court??

Sir,

In case under sections 147,148,149,323,307,504,506 was running since 1 year ago. 4 peoples were accused in this case. They all were granted regular bail.

After getting bail they attended 3 dates. After 3rd date, one accused went away i dont know where?

Remaining accused are now blaimng me that either i kidnapped or murdered to him. What can be done in this situation to protect me-

1. shoud i pray to the court to pass an arrest order for those 2 persons whose securities had been submitted to court against the bail. (when both will be arrested only then he will come back)
  2. should i pray to the court to cancel his bail and pass an order to the police to search and arrest him.
  3. should i pray to the court that he is guilty in this case thats why he run away.
  4. how can i proove in the court that i never kidnap to him nor i murdered to him.

what else can be done in this situation to save me. How can will he be returned back?

what court will do against me?

and

against him?

Learning

4 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     25 May 2015

Burden to prove their allegation lies on them. They are trying to prolongate the case. Pls appear HC u/s 483 crpc for speedy tril direction.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     25 May 2015

Burden to prove their allegation lies on them. They are trying to prolongate the case. Pls appear HC u/s 483 crpc for speedy tril direction.

rajeevlohani   26 May 2015

Respected Rocky Smith sir,

They have lodged an FIR against me for his kidnapping.

In my case only dates are being given nothing else is being done. Judge's office person also doesn't say anything only gives dates and dates.I want to present him into court,what should be the next step-

1. should i pray to the court, May court send summons/warrant to all bail guarnters of him? if yes,

a) Even than if he will not come to the court and be hidden, what action court will take against him? OR against those two guarnters?

OR

1.     Wheather my case will not move furthur untill police can't search him?       

rajeevlohani   27 May 2015

Respected Sir/Madam,

My lawyer tells me that court will do nothing till he comes back by either way.

please let me know,

In my case what court will do against to him?

as after getting bail he run away and is not appearing in the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register