Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hitesh (No)     14 January 2014

What will be legal obligation

Dear Sir

What will be legal obligation if i dont registered my newely acquired property

However i have the agreement with the seller party and also i have Landlord receipt

Learning

8 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     14 January 2014

if none of the documents are registered , there is no transfer of property, no legal rights and subject to lot of other complications.

Thank you sir

now How should i proceed, if i want to get out from this complication

You didnot inform us what the complication is.

Sir

There is a case of one of my friend, the situation is my friend were going to marry with a girls (arrange marrige) whos age is 18 running but they are going to marry after a year, in between they had intercourse with protection with the consent of girl , actually the girl had approch the boy to do that, however now the boy come to know that girl is having relationship with one of the other boy ( not know wheather they are physical relationship or not ) my friend had given many chance to girl to tell truth but she had not tell anything , many time she had done some mistake which felt dought on her & now my friend has a proof of audio communication between her and with that of other boy saying i love u, giving kiss and etc etc, now my friend parents & my friend dont want to marry with that girl but the girl parents are not agreeing, my friend is very afraid for any legal criteria, how he will get out from this pld advice

Is there anything wich can help my friend to get out from this situation

Please advice.....

Generally i do not engage in moral lecture, since it is arranged married u people have to take up the matter  with concerned parents and they have to sort out this issue. 

Sir

this is known to both the parents , boy parents also dont want to do the marriage

But girl parents are not ready to accept this

If girl parents took legal action then will the boy can give fight back , can this case will be in favour of boy

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     15 January 2014

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED YOUR PROPERTY THEY YOU CAN NOT TRNSFER WITH YOUR NAME THE BASIC FACILITY WATER ELECTRICITY AND OTHER AND YOU CAN NOT TAKE LOAN ON YOUR PROPERTY FROM BANK AND OTHER FI.....YOU CAN NOT SALE THE PROPERTY .......BLA BLA BLA 

Hitesh (No)     16 January 2014

Ok sir,

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register