LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amitjahaan   07 October 2016

What to do need marriage with sex worker? please advice

ok i am a pune law student in love with a muslim s*x worker i want her and my marriage to be done but problem is i have two options one is to have my mother get money for some film which she is creatively going to invest in and me getting part of money that is one lakh then paying this girl 50 to 70 thousand to have relationship with me in pune flat till pregnancy hoping it goes well without documentation and she convinces her pimps and madam she is going with someone for a while away from brothel and provided they dont put any police complaint i might actually have her other way is i pay some 5 to 10 thousand for each visit which comes total to 15 to 30 thousand for me take her to arya samaj mandir authority and get her and my mareriage done via documents but she must be ready for this her documents must be there what if she says she doesnt have documents as an abandoned s*x worker and can only be purchased like many kamlas for only an amiount to live in till pregnancy what am i to do should i purchase her without documentation or should i have her get the certificates with her for court marriage will she be able to do this mwercy to me for an amount and get the certificates and documents to make us husband and wife what to do in this situation what are legal aspects of it please reply.

Learning

4 Replies

innocenthusband   07 October 2016

we do understand that you are madly in love with a s*x worker because the s*x is off the charts. 

Now its time for you to choose one of the following as per your post:

1. Invest in her creative p*rno through your mother

2. Pay her and then get her pregnant

3. "Purchase her without documentation"

(Guest)
Read the query about 5 years ago. Fake query. Can be found in archives.

ramesh   09 October 2016

if she loves u thn run away and marry in arya samaj

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     18 November 2016

There is no harm marrying a girl 

Since you are Law student Here is your take...

Go through with recent judgements on Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act of India, and keep that in mind there is would long legal battle since you want to marry s*x worker. 

Your first Priority to rescue her from prostitution, if she agrees then take next step, If she dont you will know her intention, 

Regards,

ZohebKhatri@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register